Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 45
  1. #14
    BamaNation All-American bama_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ranburne, AL, USA
    Posts
    3,080

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTheory View Post
    And I tell GA fans who jaw off that if your star DB Damian Swann had not been beaten like a rented mule by a freshman, then maybe it would not had come down to the last five seconds. Shuts 'em up, real nice.
    I've also told some UGA "friends" that all they had to do was stop a routine dive play on the two-point conversion. Somehow they always come back to "just 5 more seconds".

  2. Advertisement
  3. #15
    BamaNation Second Team Redstripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Foley, Alabama
    Posts
    98

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    I love that picture!!!

  4. #16
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    8,065
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Becker View Post
    Collective face palm. Thanks for sharing again. Just another majic moment from the season.

    Had a UGA fan tell me again the other day... one more play. 5 more seconds...

    I just commented that it was my understanding that all agreed to play 60 minutes well before the game started.

    We hurt a lot of feelings this year! ROLL TIDE ROLL! Let's hurt some more.

    I always think it is silly when UGA fans say just a few more yards or seconds away. They think they ran out of time.


    No they didn't run out of time. Mosley made a great defensive play, which in the end, caused the time to run out.
    Roll Tide

  5. #17
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Vinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Rockaway, NJ
    Posts
    7,440
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    How sweet it is!
    Send me up some Pibb Extra and Golden Flake potato chips please

  6. #18
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    Good thing it's a pic and not a video because the lip reading would not be appropriate for TideFans!

  7. #19
    BamaNation All-American buzzincuzzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,963

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    Jailhouse bars ain't but three inches thick.

  8. #20
    BamaNation All-American CrimsonJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,873
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Thread Starter

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    It's interesting how many have one or both hands on their heads...
    It's funny you say that, Earle. I scoured around the internet after I took picture with my cell phone (that's why it was blurry - TV still shot) and saw some other angles with the exact reaction by many in the crowd. Hands on heads, elbows pointing outward.
    "We just gotta stop that lil' inside trap." - Joe Kines

  9. #21
    BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Spring Hill, TN
    Posts
    19,493
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    my thoughts




  10. #22
    BamaNation All-American J4Bama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,452
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Becker View Post
    Collective face palm. Thanks for sharing again. Just another majic moment from the season.

    Had a UGA fan tell me again the other day... one more play. 5 more seconds...

    I just commented that it was my understanding that all agreed to play 60 minutes well before the game started.

    We hurt a lot of feelings this year! ROLL TIDE ROLL! Let's hurt some more.
    They'll be using the same excuse for their beloved Falcons tomorrow morning at work
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

  11. #23
    BamaNation Hall of Fame IH8Orange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Trussville, AL, USA
    Posts
    6,813
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    I'm not sure what difference five more seconds would have made. Assuming that they ran the same play and that Moseley tips the ball in the same way, could they really have gotten to the line and gotten off another snap with an additional five seconds? I don't see how they could have.

    They would have needed at the minimum another 10 seconds probably.
    "If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" - Coach Scott Cochran

    "Sharing a conference with Nick Saban is like sharing a steak with a lion. Only one of you wins that battle. And it's not you." - Gregg Doyel

  12. #24
    FB Moderator Crimson Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,824
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    I've watched that "last 7 mins." video on youtube of the LSU/BAMA game more than a few times....what a game. It never gets old!

  13. #25
    BamaNation First Team im4uainva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Charlottesville, Va
    Posts
    681
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    Quote Originally Posted by IH8Orange View Post
    I'm not sure what difference five more seconds would have made. Assuming that they ran the same play and that Moseley tips the ball in the same way, could they really have gotten to the line and gotten off another snap with an additional five seconds? I don't see how they could have.

    They would have needed at the minimum another 10 seconds probably.
    IIRC, I think the actual intent of the play was to either score or get out-of-bounds. Fortunately for us, CJ's long arms and leaping ability foiled their intent.
    Roll Tsunami, Roll!

  14. #26
    BamaNation Second Team UnNFormedFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mobile
    Posts
    167
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

    Re: LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

    Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    I always think it is silly when UGA fans say just a few more yards or seconds away. They think they ran out of time.


    No they didn't run out of time. Mosley made a great defensive play, which in the end, caused the time to run out.
    I don't get what makes them think another 5 seconds would have mattered. They still had to score on our defense.
    Non-poster

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
'Gear UP! Get your University of Alabama Crimson Tide National Championship & Football Dynasty Gear!