LSU Fan Reactions When Yeldon Scored

Al Becker

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2011
Trussville, Al.
Collective face palm. Thanks for sharing again. Just another majic moment from the season.

Had a UGA fan tell me again the other day... one more play. 5 more seconds...

I just commented that it was my understanding that all agreed to play 60 minutes well before the game started.

We hurt a lot of feelings this year! ROLL TIDE ROLL! Let's hurt some more.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
And I tell GA fans who jaw off that if your star DB Damian Swann had not been beaten like a rented mule by a freshman, then maybe it would not had come down to the last five seconds. Shuts 'em up, real nice.

bama backer

Scout Team
Sep 10, 2006
Citrus Springs, Fla
Your right, it truly never will get old, except for the “Dreams Die Here” LSU Fans that are in the picture. Well at least they were right. Dreams really did die.

:BigA: Roll Tide Roll :BigA:

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
Your right, it truly never will get old, except for the “Dreams Die Here” LSU Fans that are in the picture. Well at least they were right. Dreams really did die.

:BigA: Roll Tide Roll :BigA:
I don't remember them saying who's dreams would die. :biggrin2: Roll Tide!

TIDE 2 THE BONE

Jan 19, 2005
I tell my nephews (Ga. fans) that if they had five more seconds, we'd have intercepeted the pass and taken it back for a t.d.
R:biggrin:eek:ll Tide!

Last edited by a moderator:

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
And I tell GA fans who jaw off that if your star DB Damian Swann had not been beaten like a rented mule by a freshman, then maybe it would not had come down to the last five seconds. Shuts 'em up, real nice.
I've also told some UGA "friends" that all they had to do was stop a routine dive play on the two-point conversion. Somehow they always come back to "just 5 more seconds".

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Collective face palm. Thanks for sharing again. Just another majic moment from the season.

I just commented that it was my understanding that all agreed to play 60 minutes well before the game started.

We hurt a lot of feelings this year! ROLL TIDE ROLL! Let's hurt some more.

I always think it is silly when UGA fans say just a few more yards or seconds away. They think they ran out of time.

No they didn't run out of time. Mosley made a great defensive play, which in the end, caused the time to run out.

CrimsonJag

All-American
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville, FL
It's interesting how many have one or both hands on their heads...
It's funny you say that, Earle. I scoured around the internet after I took picture with my cell phone (that's why it was blurry - TV still shot) and saw some other angles with the exact reaction by many in the crowd. Hands on heads, elbows pointing outward. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.