Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Recipes
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Senior Bowl Weigh-In Results

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonJag View Post
    Joe was a close friend of mine when I was playing there my Freshman year. Joe was all upper body and torso and massive.
    Joe certainly looked the part. Such a shame...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GulfCoastTider View Post
    At 164 lbs, Onterio McCalebb is the smallest player on either roster.

Maybe he had one foot on the scales and one foot out of bounds, or something.
    I see what you did there...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation All-American CrimsonJag's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Joe certainly looked the part. Such a shame...
    Maybe we've discussed this before, but Joe hated playing football. He did it out of fear of his father. Joe really didn't start getting into serious trouble until long after I left. It was his escape and excuse out of football. He really feared his dad if he would've just quit.
    "We just gotta stop that lil' inside trap." - Joe Kines

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonJag View Post
    Maybe we've discussed this before, but Joe hated playing football. He did it out of fear of his father. Joe really didn't start getting into serious trouble until long after I left. It was his escape and excuse out of football. He really feared his dad if he would've just quit.
    I think we have discussed it before. When I said "shame," I wasn't really referred to the troubles he got into in his life - not the loss of a football career...