Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Re: Maybe Falcons call on Cochran?

Quote Originally Posted by theballguy View Post
    Not to be a downer but I do wonder... Falcons just fired their strength and conditioning coach. Cited "philosophical differences". Falcons couldn't play 60 minutes with the best of 'em (like UGA <snort>) as shown against Seattle and SF <snort>. Any chance Coach Cochran gets a call?
    Bite your tongue!
    It may come down to CSC would much rather work with college kids than pro athletes. I wonder what the difference is between a college S&C coach who has a ton of say and power over the program, to say a pro team S&C coach who deals with players who train all over the country with other S&C people throughout the offseason?

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to be a downer but I do wonder... Falcons just fired their strength and conditioning coach. Cited "philosophical differences". Falcons couldn't play 60 minutes with the best of 'em (like UGA <snort>) as shown against Seattle and SF <snort>. Any chance Coach Cochran gets a call?
    His "style" would not work in the league. Not saying he would not be interested but he would have to use a different approach.

BamaNation All-SEC p'colabamaman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was a ND fan who asked on here if we had a good S&C. Boy, did he get an earful!

I think it's kind of ironic that his initials are SC.
    Let those who don't want none have memories of not getting any. Let that not be their punishment, but their reward. Brother Dave Gardner

BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by p'colabamaman View Post
    I think it was a ND fan who asked on here if we had a good S&C. Boy, did he get an earful!

I think it's kind of ironic that his initials are SC.
    ND has an imaginary strength and conditioning coach named Arnold Shwarzenheimer who runs the program on-line.
    However, upon learning of his untimely imaginary death the ND players refused to lift weights and thus lost their strength.
    That's why they were an imaginary opponent in the BCS Title Game, unless I'm imagining things.

sip

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

Shut up!!