Rivals final 2013 rankings

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Not bad at all.

This class is going to at least rival - and actually could surpass - the 2008, 2009, and 2012 classes.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I usually like Rivals, but I'm not sure about a few things.

Derrick Henry is listed as a RB, but didn't get a 5th star...when 5 backs have 5 stars ahead of him...
Dee Liner is the lowest rated of the DE's in the top 100...
Jeremy Johnson from Carver made it in the top 100...did anyone see him in the all-star game? He wasn't on the same level as the others...

:confused:

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
I'm just glad that, for the most part, people seem to no longer be paying these ratings much attention.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I'm just glad that, for the most part, people seem to no longer be paying these ratings much attention.
They're fun talking points, but Chris Jones illustrates the point that people go unnoticed. Heck, even a current target, Jackson, went largely under the radar because of grade concerns and lack of film. Our staff does a great job of recruiting to our system and expectations (good Vonn Bell article on rivals mentions it). Thompson has said one of the first things he does when talking to a recruit is go over a few questions to see if the kid could "fit in" with what CNS expects.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.