News Article: Mathieu 'would have given everything' to be on field against Bama

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
And what is Cry-ann doing at the SB anyway? Needs to get his whiny self absorbed behind back to the bayou where he belongs.

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
Well, I guess we really dodged a bullet there, then.:rolleye2: (Give me a break!)

If he'd been playing, we woulda had the game well in hand by then, and woulda been trying to kill the clock at that point.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
He is correct. Had he been there the screen pass would not have been successful.

Because it wouldn't have happened. AJ would have sent the entire game picking on him in pass coverage (like the BCS game) and we would have scored more. We would have been handing to Yeldon to run out the clock, rather than driving for the comeback win.

I wish the Honey Badger would just go away.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I think he would have given everything.

He didn't say he would quit token the green stuff...

Honey BooBoo Child needs to move on, but as long as the media has a soft shoulder for him to rest his bleached out hair on, he will continue to talk and make headlines cuz we all know there is nothing Honey BooBoo Child loves more than attention (well that and MaryJane)!

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
He MUST be high. I guess he's thinking of that time he stopped all those passes by McCarron to Norwood, and then to Hanks, and how he cold stopped Hanks well short of a first down on that one play, and...oh wait just a dadgum minute, NONE of that happened, and in the biggest game of his life. So, keep talking Cheech.

Bama Fish 86-9

Scout Team
Aug 22, 2010
I doubt many, if any, NFL teams take a chance on him in the draft. If he does make a team, how long will it take for him to be in Goddell's(sp) dog house?

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Honey Boo Boo is just another Rickey Williams minus the talent and triumphant return story. This kid will never be able to get out of his own way long enough to have any kind of sustained professional athletic career.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
"And, man, I would have just tackled everybody, man, cause I'm bigger, and faster, and stronger.... Hey man, is anybody else hungry? Cause I could really use some Cheetos about now."

Shut up HB, your 15 minutes was up a long time ago. The GM that signs you should be fired summarily for bringing poison into the locker room. Pac Man Jones, Part Deux.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
A spoof photo with the Honey Badger and the lyrics from Meatloaf's "I would do anything for love....but I won't do that," would be awesome.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.