Link: Haden: ‘no reason Lane Kiffin shouldn’t be our coach’

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I agree. Hayden is boxed in right now and will make the changes after USC gets through the sanction pain. In the meantime, we get to see Kiffin get embarrassed on the field. He is exposed and it is all downhill from this point forward. I expect to see him as an assistant somewhere else in a couple of years.
How about Head Coach of the Cowboys or 49ers.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I expect to see him as an assistant somewhere else in a couple of years.
Who would hire this ticking time bomb as an assistant coach!?

At least as the head coach, when things blow up he has no one to blame but himself. I have a theory that the Kiffin's are apart of the Illuminati...but I will save that for another time! :eek2:

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
Kiffen is the gift that keeps on giving. Just this year, we got to see him augur in the pre-season #1 team. Along the way, we had uniform number changes during the game, deflated footballs and fights in the locker room. It is clear that Kiffey's never seen a rule that he thought applied to him. It'll be entertaining to watch his antics as the sanctions start to bite and he becomes ever more desperate. I hope that they keep him long enough for him to break enough rules that the NCAA is able to give U$C the death penalty.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Kiffen is the gift that keeps on giving. Just this year, we got to see him augur in the pre-season #1 team. Along the way, we had uniform number changes during the game, deflated footballs and fights in the locker room. It is clear that Kiffey's never seen a rule that he thought applied to him. It'll be entertaining to watch his antics as the sanctions start to bite and he becomes ever more desperate. I hope that they keep him long enough for him to break enough rules that the NCAA is able to give U$C the death penalty.

You think they keep him 2 more years? Every one else has gotten rid of him before his lack of coaching skills took full effect.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
I believe Haden has had too many licks to the head. Or he is fooling around with kiffins wife,that would make more sense.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

1st Team
Mar 13, 2010
Ellicott City, MD
Haden's comments mean the exact opposite of what they seem to mean. An AD issuing a statement of public support for a coach is always a harbinger of trouble for the coach.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.