Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UK****

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Beating Kentucky in basketball is always good. Even though they are not as dominant as they have been the last few years, it is still a great win. The team is suddenly in much better shape than they were a month ago.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
4-1 in Sec; like playing in the Acc in football. Cures what ails you. But I do want to congratulate the team. They have rebounded and fought hard. It is amazing, but Steele makes a difference. His knack for swatting balls and getting rebounds or loose balls adds up. The team is much better when he plays. The record confirms that.

countrytider

Suspended
Mar 19, 2001
Marion Co., AL
They may not be as dominant but they are still very talented, and were starting to play better also.....

We just happen to be playing better also!!! A win over Kentucky is always good! Roll Tide!!!!!

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
Nick Jacobs played like a MAN!!!!! If we can get that type of effort from him the rest of the way we are in business. I want to curse in excitement in this thread, but I won't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Wow that was fun. The crowd was great. Wiltjers was absolutely eating us alive in the 1st half. I think the difference was Coop's defense on Wiltjers although Coop couldn't throw it in the ocean tonight. They had only scored 1 free throw in the 2nd half at the 12 minute mark.

Moussa stepped up tonight as well and Jacobs made some key tip in's. Great by job coach Grant and the team. Right now the SEC is the perfect tonic for this team.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.