Feel free to add areas and key personel but I'd list these in order of importance:
1. Replace guys lost on the o-line. CK and Steen come back but we'll have three new starters across the way. Big for obvious reasons, but especially AJ's success/health and our running backs.
2. Place kicker. Losing Shelly who was perfect on PATs and can't recall him missing many regular fgs. Will Foster step up or will Griffith be the next regular kicker?
3. Developing a true threat as a kick returner. Amazingly, we won a NC without a dynamic threat there this year. This area needs to be developed. Is Christian Jones Or Cyrus Jones going to up their game here??? What about true freshman Foster?
4. Finding TJ Yeldon's a dependable backup who becomes the 2 in our 1-2 punch running back duo. Will it be Drake or a guy I can't wait to see: Derek Henry! There's also Tennpenny (if he sticks), the kid from Georgia and of course Jalston Fowler comes back too, but I don't know if he'll be the real 2 in this package.
5. Replacing key losses on defense including Millner at corner and Lester at safety. Losing Nico and Square too. Others?
Areas #2 - #5 can probably be shuffled in any order.