Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spring Game

BamaNation All-American Florida Tom's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Spring Game

I would appreciate it if someone who Knows would post as soon as possible we always come up & with enough notice I can get air fare for $69 bucks each way. Would be very much appreciated.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC WylieTexasTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Spring Game

Quote Originally Posted by TideHead View Post
    I would recommend reading the cancellation policy carefully!
    Yep, the Hilton Garden Inn was one a few that does not charge your card in advance and you can cancel without fee/penalty until 6PM on the day of arrival.

I check Hilton very carefully after being charged $85 by the Hilton Beach Resort in Ft. Lauderdale when we checked in an hour before posted check in time 3 weeks ago. Not like they had already jacked the room rate for the BCS game... Never said one word about the fee. My buddy called the concierge to get a car to the airport, they told him hold on and transferred him to a dispatcher. We got got billed for the call. Only hotel I know that charges when you call the concierge.
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban