Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Re: Class Act by Shariff Floyd After Announcing He's Leaving Florida for the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by TheProcess View Post
    This post right here tells me all I need to know about why you have a problem calling Shariff classy.

You say that Barrett Jones is classy because his colors are crimson and white, while Shariff Floyd is classless because his colors are orange and not white.

You sir, are the last person anyone needs a lecture from on "class".
    You got all that from his post about Barrett Jones having class? Impressive insight........

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: Class Act by Shariff Floyd After Announcing He's Leaving Florida for the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by nx4bama View Post
    You got all that from his post about Barrett Jones having class? Impressive insight........
    I could knock that one out of the park but ive got too much class for that,cough,,cough.;

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas4Bama View Post
    I don't think he ever said Shariff was "classless", unless I missed it somewhere along the way. If he did, then let me be the first to say that wasn't a very classy thing to say. Tidefans posters are supposed to have more class than that.
    I think you may have missed the point of my post. I tried to make it as subtle as I could, because I don't want to get banned.

But no, I don't think he ever used the word "classless". He does maintain that Shariff's actions are not classy. Isn't "classless" the opposite of "classy"?
    "Let them hate us, as long as they fear us." --Caligula

BamaNation Second Team

Go back and read the quoted text in my post. Note the last few words he uses. That doesn't take very impressive insight.

BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar

Class:

No class:

RIP Hub

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I think you may have missed the point of my post. I tried to make it as subtle as I could, because I don't want to get banned.

But no, I don't think he ever used the word "classless". He does maintain that Shariff's actions are not classy. Isn't "classless" the opposite of "classy"?
    never said it was classless never denegrated the player once. If you think polite and nice is denigration then so be it im guilty in your opnion. Oh and one more thing, thanks for referring to me with "sir" that was a really polite thing to do. Thanks again.

Go back and read the quoted text in my post. Note the last few words he uses. That doesn't take very impressive insight.
    no, i get it.... still not sure why the race card had to be played.... but to each his own, i guess

I'm sorry, at this point I'm just joking around.

But, since you brought it up no they aren't the same. Not classy can be just normal. If my son says "thank you", its just normal and not something considered classy. It's not classy, but its by no means classless. Classless would be saying something extremely crude and rude when someone gives you something.

Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    i was just classlessly pointing out the obvious
    Shutup...

I know you are but what am I...

Fart sniffer...

Yo greazy greazy grandmammy...

And all that stuff.

BamaNation Second Team

no, i get it.... still not sure why the race card had to be played.... but to each his own, i guess
    I was just pointing out what I thought was pretty obvious. I suppose it's even more obvious that no one really cares.

Carry on.

Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Guid Lowered! I've resisted closing this abortion as long as I could...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus