Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Class Act by Shariff Floyd After Announcing He's Leaving Florida for the NFL

RIP Hub

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Class Act by Shariff Floyd After Announcing He's Leaving Florida for the NFL

In my 5 years of TideFans posting, I'm not sure I've ever seen one person try to argue the definition of "class" or "classy." Thought I had seen most everything. Next time, I'll just make the thread title "Former Florida DL Shariff Floyd Does His Best Barrett Jones Impersonation."
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TDBama78 View Post
    you would lose that bet.
    Why? Tis not a very classy thing to do.
    RIP Hub

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh ok, you can't be classy unless you're an Alabama player. I get it now.

Post Thanks / Like

For the record, I chew with my mouth closed. I bet Barret Jones doesn't even do that.
    RIP Hub

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rizolltizide View Post
    For the record, I chew with my mouth closed. I bet Barret Jones doesn't even do that.
    Riz, I'm gonna be the first to say it:

Thats very classy.

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by rizolltizide View Post
    Classy post.

I bet you are a Christian too...

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    In my 5 years of TideFans posting, I'm not sure I've ever seen one person try to argue the definition of "class" or "classy." Thought I had seen most everything. Next time, I'll just make the thread title "Former Florida DL Shariff Floyd Does His Best Barrett Jones Impersonation."
    why wait, the polite thing to do would be to change the title of this thread that uses a term other than class. It gives the player way to much credit or should i say credd.

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

lets just make different levels of 'class', like maybe 1-5 or something, and then we can call this level 1 'class'.
    ..hows that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Classy post.

I bet you are a Christian too...
    I do, however, draw the line at circumcising Filipino boys.
    RIP Hub

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfg3rd View Post
    Oh ok, you can't be classy unless you're an Alabama player. I get it now.
    not true...i declared myself classy in a previous post, based on the standard of not farting at the table.... and though i'm certain it is hard to fathom, i have never played ball of any kind for the University of Alabama
    Last edited by nx4bama; January 24th, 2013 at 01:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    You are the one that infiltrated and paralleled the three stories together...
    I actually just made a comment to TDBama78 that he wouldn't win this debate. Then I gave him a very brief summary of my personal experience on which I based my statement. This is obviously a very important issue to you, so I resign my position on this and declare it a classy move in the name of board harmony. Please don't take everything so seriously, it's the off season and a time for fun.
    Last edited by Dallas4Bama; January 24th, 2013 at 01:27 PM.

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas4Bama View Post
    I actually just made a comment to TDBama78 that he wouldn't win this debate. Then I gave him a very brief summary of my personal experience on which I based my statement. This is obviously a very important issue to you, so I resign my position on this and declare it a classy move in the name of board harmony. Please don't take everything so seriously, it's the off season and a time for fun.

Thats very classy