Class Act by Shariff Floyd After Announcing He's Leaving Florida for the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
Your use of the term classy is really an over reach. What he did in writing the letter is better described as being simply polite. And still, the title of this thread has not been changed.
And still nothing you have said has changed the opinion of anyone on this board, and please don't misconstrue this as a request for you to say more.;)

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
And still nothing you have said has changed the opinion of anyone on this board, and please don't misconstrue this as a request for you to say more.;)
speak for yourself.... he has changed my mind twice! once when i thought he was calling me classy and then again when he declared that i was not..... :(

;)

TheProcess

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 29, 2007
Cottondale, AL
...the polite thing to do would be to change the title of this thread that uses a term other than class. It gives the player way to much credit or should i say credd.
This post right here tells me all I need to know about why you have a problem calling Shariff classy.

You say that Barrett Jones is classy because his colors are crimson and white, while Shariff Floyd is classless because his colors are orange and not white.

You sir, are the last person anyone needs a lecture from on "class".

Dallas4Bama

Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
Dallas, Texas
This post right here tells me all I need to know about why you have a problem calling Shariff classy.

You say that Barrett Jones is classy because his colors are crimson and white, while Shariff Floyd is classless because his colors are orange and not white.

I don't think he ever said Shariff was "classless", unless I missed it somewhere along the way. If he did, then let me be the first to say that wasn't a very classy thing to say. Tidefans posters are supposed to have more class than that.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
I don't think he ever said Shariff was "classless", unless I missed it somewhere along the way. If he did, then let me be the first to say that wasn't a very classy thing to say. Tidefans posters are supposed to have more class than that.
I guess we'll know who's right and who's wrong once the nominations come out for this years award show.

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama

You got all that from his post about Barrett Jones having class? Impressive insight........

TheProcess

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 29, 2007
Cottondale, AL
I think you may have missed the point of my post. I tried to make it as subtle as I could, because I don't want to get banned.

But no, I don't think he ever used the word "classless". He does maintain that Shariff's actions are not classy. Isn't "classless" the opposite of "classy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.