Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Class Act by Shariff Floyd After Announcing He's Leaving Florida for the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by davefrat View Post
    it is nice. that said, is he wearing bedroom slippers?
    So you're a foot man huh?
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

2. Advertisement
    Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Class Act by Shariff Floyd After Announcing He's Leaving Florida for the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by RedStar View Post
    So you're a man foot man huh?
    FIFY

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

They should charge a fee to read this thread.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by J4Bama View Post
    They should charge a fee to read this thread.
    Some people do pay for that action!

“And the roses in this grand ol’ stadium are once again Crimson!” - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasn’t just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    91:

Thanks for posting this - we are proud of Sharrif as you are with your Tide players - or as any school is of their players who think enough of their program to make a point of expressing their gratitude for their experiences while a member of the program.

Classy players, programs, fans, staff, and schools will always be the best part of college sports and it why we celebrate them every chance we get - no matter who the player is or where they hail from.

All the best and RTR,
    Baz
    The letter was a really nice thing for the kid to do. I hope he does well at the next level because it is refreshing to see a thankful attitude in this world of me, me, me that we live in. Don't take our razzing of each other and debate of class to mean we don't think so. It's the off season and some of our off season debates here are pure comedy. I for one didn't think anyone could take a post in which I used the phrase "fart at the dinner table" too seriously, but some did.
    Last edited by Dallas4Bama; January 24th, 2013 at 10:05 PM.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas4Bama View Post
    The letter was a really nice thing for the kid to do. I hope he does well at the next level because it is refreshing to see a thankful attitude in this world of me, me, me that we live in. Don't take our razzing of each other and debate of class to mean we don't think so. It's the off season and some of our off season debates here are pure comedy. I for one didn't think anyone could take a post in which I used the phrase "fart at the dinner table" seriously, but some did.
    Hey! That's some serious, uhhh, stuff there!!!
    “And the roses in this grand ol’ stadium are once again Crimson!” - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasn’t just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013

Suspended
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

I guess its a sign of the times that when you do what you are suppose to do you are called classy..???

Quote Originally Posted by BFANLC View Post
    I guess its a sign of the times that when you do what you are suppose to do you are called classy..???
    While you're free to have your own opinion, I have one word of advice my friend...... RUN!!!!
    Last edited by Dallas4Bama; January 24th, 2013 at 10:15 PM.

BamaNation First Team BamaBoots's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Class Act by Shariff Floyd After Announcing He's Leaving Florida for the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by TDBama78 View Post
    the letter the fla player wrote was a nice thing to do and ive never said otherwise. It was an action and therefore a deed. But to apply the term classy in this case is just not appropriate. When you start lowering the threshold for class you wind up calling crooks and thieves classy. Save it for people who truly deserve it so that class has a special meaning for special people
    Let me see if I can explain this to you. If someone steals(like a thief) something from you or cons(like a crook) something out of you, that's not classy. Thievery. Bad. Crookery. Bad. Writing Letter of Appreciation. Good. Classy. See how that works.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JPT4Bama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rizolltizide View Post
    I do, however, draw the line at circumcising Filipino boys.
    I guess that helps you during the actual slicing? Classy, that is if you use a Sharpie and not some store brand.
    Ask me about my vow of silence.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JPT4Bama View Post
    I guess that helps you during the actual slicing? Classy, that is if you use a Sharpie and not some store brand.
    Crying!!! ROFLCOPTER!!!

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoots View Post
    Let me see if I can explain this to you. If someone steals(like a thief) something from you or cons(like a crook) something out of you, that's not classy. Thievery. Bad. Crookery. Bad. Writing Letter of Appreciation. Good. Classy. See how that works.
    Your use of the term classy is really an over reach. What he did in writing the letter is better described as being simply polite. And still, the title of this thread has not been changed.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TDBama78 View Post
    And still, the title of this thread has not been changed.
    Because no one else has expressed this sentiment.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!