Class Act by Shariff Floyd After Announcing He's Leaving Florida for the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
I think you may have missed the point of my post. I tried to make it as subtle as I could, because I don't want to get banned.

But no, I don't think he ever used the word "classless". He does maintain that Shariff's actions are not classy. Isn't "classless" the opposite of "classy"?
never said it was classless never denegrated the player once. If you think polite and nice is denigration then so be it im guilty in your opnion. Oh and one more thing, thanks for referring to me with "sir" that was a really polite thing to do. Thanks again.;)

Dallas4Bama

Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
Dallas, Texas
I think you may have missed the point of my post. I tried to make it as subtle as I could, because I don't want to get banned.

But no, I don't think he ever used the word "classless". He does maintain that Shariff's actions are not classy. Isn't "classless" the opposite of "classy"?
I'm sorry, at this point I'm just joking around.

But, since you brought it up no they aren't the same. Not classy can be just normal. If my son says "thank you", its just normal and not something considered classy. It's not classy, but its by no means classless. Classless would be saying something extremely crude and rude when someone gives you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.