Would any of you want this shirt?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I'll let Ole Miss and MSU fans buy and wear that shirt. They seem to enjoy boasting about how many consecutive championships the "conference" has won.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Yea, that shirt was made for Kentucky, UT, Ole Miss, Miss St, UGA, Vandy, Ark, A&M, Mizou and USC fans; you know, the schools who haven't won one of the championships. Plus, this is no longer an SEC streak, it's a Bama streak.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I'd really feel like ani idiot wearing that if I cheered for a team that hadn't won one.

If someone gave me one, I might wear it, but I wouldn't buy it. We won three and coach won a fourth and built a fifth. And came close to beating the other two.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
They made those shirts for the teams that will never have a crystal ball of their own. Everyone gets a trophy or some foolish blather.
Yep.

That's a shirt for Ole Miss, Mississppi State, Kentucky, Vandy, USCe, and Arkansas fans. We have shirts with Crystal Footballs on them that say "Alabama." I'll pass.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.