Would any of you want this shirt?

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I'd wear that, but I wouldn't buy it. I'm sure it comes in sec yellow and blue. I found an awesome shirt at the bcsncg that was a conference shirt that touted Alabama as the toughest in the land of the tough. Haven't seen it online since

sent from me on my phone when I should be working and not reading on forums

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I just don't get this SEC stuff from Bama fans. I mean no disrespect at all but any fan since 93 has got to have issues with the manner Alabama was treated.

I'm not a forgive & forget kind of guy especially since Mr. Roy Kramer has never said he was sorry. Then just recently Mike Slive assistance with the Cam situation just for the NC dollars?

They call all lose every game as far as I care.

Lot of SEC folks should have stood up & did the right thing on numerous occasions.

BTW the SEC did not win the NC as reported, Alabama did.

bamaslaw

All-SEC
Jan 16, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I generally cheer for the SEC to do well, because I feel we benefit from the "SEC mystique".

I'm not sure we go instead of Oklahoma State last year (not saying who deserved, just how the votes might have worked out) if the SEC had not won 5 straight.

HOWEVER - there are limits to this.

1) I will never cheer for Auburn or Tennessee to win a title
2) I don't celebrate the SEC, I celebrate Alabama. If college football ever goes to a system closer to the NFL with super conferences and determining playoffs by record only - the rest of the SEC will cease to matter to me.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I'm all against ever putting this ugly rag on my person. With the way the other SEC teams (or at least a large part of their fan bases) acted when the SEC basically hung us out to dry on the Albert Means deal and when the NCAA tore us down with PHAT PHIL GATE. I hope most of the other SEC teams do well just because of my southerness but like someone else said I don't believe I will ever hope for UcheaT or *U to ver sniff at a NC again.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
I most likely would not purchase one. But it might be neat if I were visiting PAC 12, Big 10 (or whatever those conferences are called today :) and wear one. I don't know maybe have SEC "7" on front and Alabama "15" on back, kinda hybrid shirt if you will. That would generate conversation...
RTR

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I am proud of the SEC as a whole. 7 championships in a row is quite an accomplishment for any conference in any sport, and it is a run that will likely never be equaled. To answer your question though, no, I wouldn't waste my money on a generic t-shirt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.