Blog: Amazing! Johnny Football stars in amazing trick shot video

harleyspoon

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Dude Perfect guys said it was the shortest outing they ever had. From time of meeting at noon, discussing what they would do, setting up, having lunch....the entire shoot of all the stunts took seven hours. As stated above, it was JFF's idea for the long shot which they thought would take way too long. The original idea was just to hit some guys on routes...but then he said set up the goal post and hit it on less than ten attempts. I can understand why he was playing poker...any way you cut it, less than ten shots for that trick includes a lot of luck (but then so did that fumbled touchdown throw.)

TidePride50

3rd Team
Jan 16, 2010
Those Dude Perfect guys have done a bunch of cool videos like that over the last several years. The one they did with Brodie Smith and the frisbee is one of my favorites. I knew they were from A&M, so I figured it was only a matter of time before they made one with JM.

Let's be honest, it'd be a lot easier to watch had we beat him.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Those Dude Perfect guys have done a bunch of cool videos like that over the last several years. The one they did with Brodie Smith and the frisbee is one of my favorites. I knew they were from A&M, so I figured it was only a matter of time before they made one with JM.

at some point though, it stops becoming amazing and is just repetitive. jmho of course.

next i guess johnny football will lead the aggies in a flash mob version of thriller on the a and m campus

AggieMom

Suspended
Nov 19, 2012
Huntsville, AL

Thanks for your honesty!

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Between 2006-2008, Reebok & the NFL revealed a series of ad spots (“NFL Fantasy Files”) in which pro athletes would be filmed performing some incredible feats. These videos became viral sensations that sparked untold worldwide debate on whether they were real or fake. The hint comes from the producer of the series, Blue Room:

Over the past four years, Blue Room has produced 18 spots that each feature a pro football player performing an amazing feat in one continuous :30 shot as part of a viral and on-air marketing campaign for Reebok and the NFL. The dual purpose of the series has been to direct traffic to NFL.com and to further establish Reebok's brand within the world of professional football. The ads have garnered a large amount of popular and critical attention with 35 million YouTube views, a Gold Promax/BDA award for "Best On Air Promotion for a Website" and a 2008 Silver Webby for branded content and promotion. Sam Farmer of the LA Times called the series a "fantastic commercial success" and noted that the ads have become so well known that players are now pitching their own ideas for next year's spots.

Although the target audience has mainly been American football fans, it's been a welcome surprise to see the number of user-generated versions from places as disparate as Mexico and Sweden. Along with the foreign renditions, there are also dozens of YouTube spin-offs made by homegrown football fans from across the nation. See some of our favorites here (link to a sequence we've created).

The success of the series seems due to the indetectible nature of the effects, the sheer awesomeness of the crazy stunts and the casual way the players appear to pull them off. As the campaign heads into its fifth year, the Fantasy Files have become synonymous with the start of the football season and all of the passion, bravado and hometown hopes that accompany it.
http://blueroomnyc.com/nfl-fantasy-files.php

Here's one of Flacco hitting clay pigeons like in the Manziel video:

I won't hold my breath waiting for a reliable source to state that the Manziel feats are real.

texasaggie84

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
Danville, CA
Only one of the tackles went pro so he will still have some protection, but we lost to Texas A&M because we played like crap. Sure he had a fantastic game and he is an amazing talent, but Bo Jackson was an amazing talent and we still found a way to beat him. We will be working all winter getting ready for round 2. What's he going to do this winter?
So did we! Stopped Bo 3 straight plays on the 1 yard line in Cotton Bowl. Of course we did have an Alabama connection that day too, Jackie Sherrill was our coach.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.