Blog: Latest Bama News 1/25 Thru 1/27/2013 Weekend Edition

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
The tipoff that something different was happening at the Mobile Arthur R. Outlaw Convention Center today came from the jerseys. In addition to the Alabama and Auburn apparel ubiquitous to Mobile, shirts supporting the college football teams of Florida State, Texas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Southern Cal, Michigan, West Virginia and even Duke could be seen on the folks flocking to the Convention Center's Exhibit Hall.
Senior Bowl stars sign for flock of football fans (with photos)-al.com

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Alabama Crimson Tide quarterback Phillip Ely is considering a transfer, according to a report out of South Florida. Josh Newberg of 247Sports.com reports that Ely, currently third on the Tide depth chart, is looking into a transfer to the University of South Florida. The USF Bulls are an FBS school, which means that if he does transfer there, Ely would…

[FONT=NimbusSanCon-Bol, HelveticaNeueLTCom-BdCn, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica]Report: Alabama Quarterback Phillip Ely Considering Transfer-bamahammer.com[/FONT]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
I ran across this while watching some other highlight videos on YouTube. I’ve probably seen it at least as many times as you have but I think you’ll agree that it NEVER gets old. Rob Ezell was a walk on quarterback who switched to wide receiver. He played in two games but remained a favorite of his coach and his teammates. His teammates loved this. His coach, well…

Rob Ezell’s imitation of Nick Saban never gets old-ibleedcrimsonred.com

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.