Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Rasmussen reports Barn fans most loyal according to report.

Quote Originally Posted by Tide-one-on View Post
    I sold licensed product for over 26 years and I got news for you! Auburn ranked a distant 5th or even 6th in sales behind Alabama-Florida-FSU-LSU and maybe Georgia...As soon as they lose one game, you can start canceling orders
    And the season...

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
    ROLL TIDE!

2. Advertisement

Re: Rasmussen reports Barn fans most loyal according to report.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    This will be a fun thread!!!

Barn was top fans over:
    Nebraska
    West. VA.
    Wisconsin
    Iowa

Wow, real impressive!
    Nebraska fans are very loyal, not that you stated they were not of course.
    Roll Tide

A thought on a post here about accepting their current mediocrity so closely removed from a BCSNC*. IMO whether they admit it or not, they know in their subconscience that it was bought. Not only bought but lucky in about 5-6 of their games that year. They also know that Fairley played dirty, was encouraged to do so, and was an embarrassment. So it's a very easy slide down that slippery slope back into their old mindset, hence poor attendance.

Very different than an LSU or Florida fanbase in their post BCSNC years.

BamaNation Second Team grlindsey08's Avatar

A couple of things come to mind here. There was a post on tidefans back in November that had a link to an Auburn message board where the fans were talking about how "football's just not that important, there's more to life." I also think of my friend telling me she went into a Campus Spirit the other day where they had all of the Auburn stuff on the right side of the store on sale but not the Alabama stuff on the left side. I seem to remember the Iron Bowl where the AU marching band made up the majority of the AU fans in attendance that day.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.” - Coach Paul "Bear Bryant"