Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Re: Is A&M in 2013 the Arky of 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    A&M fans are quickly starting to annoy ....
    Just in case, lol!
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

2. Advertisement
    Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you talkin' to me?! LOL

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by AggieMom View Post
    Are you talkin' to me?! LOL
    Most fans from other schools come to talk about the Tide....on this Tide Board

Aggies are always talking bout Aggies....

Just personally it gets old....

I get the excitement, but jeez, y'all have won nothing of substance since Coach Bryant....I'd be happy to talk about the Wonder That is Aggies once you guys win a Championship of some kind.....

And the 3 loss 98 season Big 12 Championship doesn't count
    Last edited by CajunCrimson; January 27th, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my thoughts...I would revel in the fact that I had such an awesome game in Tuscaloosa. Then I would have nightmares about the game next year. Somehow, I believe CNS will exact retribution. If Mr Football can survive that, he's one hell of a player.

BamaNation All-American NationalTitles15's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Personally, I'll be happy to see "Johnny Football" punched in the mouth and shut the hell up, within the rules of the game of course.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like

I get the excitement, but jeez, y'all have won nothing of substance since Coach Bryant....I'd be happy to talk about the Wonder That is Aggies once you guys win a Championship of some kind.....

And the 3 loss 98 season Big 12 Championship doesn't count
    Well I can understand that, but since the title of the thread mentions Aggies and Arky I thought that was what the topic was. Others brought the Tide into the discussion, but the original premise was that the Aggies would be as bad as Arky and no mention was made of the Tide.

BamaNation First Team 1958againbear's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It never fails. The respectful poster from another team who hangs around eventually begins to post with an 'edge' for their own team and against us the longer and the more they hang around (B1G has been one very obvious exception). I'll only say that I've never understood why opposing fans hang out on another team's boards when eventually the result will inevitably become 'testy' or perhaps outright belligerent.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I'm still not sure I understand the idea behind this thread. Is the suggestion that the Aggies will have a colossal meltdown next season akin to Arky's from 2012? I'm not sure where that idea comes from, but I find it preposterous. While I think we're in the better position to win the west next season, I suspect the Aggies will be nipping at our heals all season long. They lost some talent, but they have tons in reserves, not unlike us (granted, we're more deeply stocked with top-shelf talent, but the Aggies have serious athletes).

I think the chances of them melting down are literally about 0.1% of their chances of winning the west.
    Last edited by crimsonaudio; January 27th, 2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: spelling
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Hey everyone - the question is whether aTm will have an Arky meltdown, not who will win the game September 14. They won't.
    :13

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

I don't think they will have the year that Arkansas had this past year. The Aggies seem to have a much better coach.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AggieMom View Post
    Well I would say "blindly" means where one team wasn't given a more favorable schedule even if it was to make up for past "inequities". I guess it is a moot point though with me, since i don't see an off week as that much of an advantage in the second week of the season. Sorry, even though I lived in Alabama at the time in question, I didn't follow Alabama football. Always followed the Aggies.
    Oh good grief! Are you reading anything I'm typing? I never said that we received any favorable treatment, other than NOT having to face a rested team, with two weeks to practice for us, every week. Look, you are not proving to be the best of guests. The reason there are no longer LSU posters on this board is exactly what you're doing - patrolling the threads, looking for anything you see as negative to A&M and argue, argue, argue. And I've had enough of it. Next time you have something of real substance to add, post again. IF you're incapable of that, I'll help you out. You really need to go back to your home board(s)...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I don't think the Aggies situation is the same. Arkansas had been strong for several years before collapsing after the coaching change. The Aggies came out of nowhere last year after being down with a new coach and a Heisman QB nobody had heard of prior to last season. An Aggie collapse would be chalked up to one year wonders and people figuring out Manzeil.

BamaNation All-American NationalTitles15's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I don't see an Arkansas-style meltdown happening without the same kind of leadership vacuum Arkansas had.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!