Vols fans all up in arms with Coach Saban as guest speaker in Tennessee

Snake 4 Bama

Scout Team
Jan 1, 2013
"What Goes Around..Comes Around"..And it's coming around really hard on The Barn & The Viles..The best part of it..Their bad times are self inflicted wounds..Just imagine how bad things will be if the NCAA comes down hard on them..I have absolute zero sympathy for the idiots..It couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch..
AMEN! I could not have said it better.:biga2:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The hilarious part is the complaining about the effect on their recruiting. I know that area very well, and I can't think of the last time it turned out a recruit who would interest Bama and Saban. The PED thing I think they picked up from AU sites, where it's a constant theme now. "It can't possibly be that they've out-recruited, out-coached, out-S&Ced, and out played us. It must be they're using PEDs." Personally, I'd contribute in a moment for a couple of truckloads of PEDs to be shipped to UT and also to AU. They'll still lose. I'd just like to see that excuse disappear. With AU, it was the oversigning/attrition argument until, OOPS!, someone discovered that their attrition rate was far, far worse than ours, so that talking point disappeared, so something else had to be found...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Having Saban speak up there hurts as they are trying to rebuild their program. Are Tennessee fans going to suddenly become Alabama fans since they are down right now?

Doesn't the Birmingham Quarterback Club regularly have guest speakers from various schools, including Tennessee and other out of state rivals?

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=7&f=1372&t=11214371&p=1

here is my favorite post from the thread:

"I HATE Alabama and everything that represents it.

The University of Alabama, it's employees and even students, are the enemy. They do not, nor will they have, my respect. Certainly not someone whose leadership skills are primarily comprised of an unhealthy obsession with control, berating subordinates, breaking contractual commitments, etc. These are all excused because of the end result, but they certainly reflect on his "leadership."

My personal opinion is that history will reflect upon this particular enemy as the greatest and most innovative S&C cheater in collegiate sports history. He makes Doc Kriess from Vandy look like a GNC store clerk."

WOW, just WOW!!!:rolleye2:
the beatings are obviously having an effect.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=7&f=1372&t=11214371&p=1

here is my favorite post from the thread:

"I HATE Alabama and everything that represents it.

The University of Alabama, it's employees and even students, are the enemy. They do not, nor will they have, my respect. Certainly not someone whose leadership skills are primarily comprised of an unhealthy obsession with control, berating subordinates, breaking contractual commitments, etc. These are all excused because of the end result, but they certainly reflect on his "leadership."

My personal opinion is that history will reflect upon this particular enemy as the greatest and most innovative S&C cheater in collegiate sports history. He makes Doc Kriess from Vandy look like a GNC store clerk."

WOW, just WOW!!!:rolleye2:
the beatings are obviously having an effect.

termite

1st Team
Dec 13, 2002
Albertville AL
"What Goes Around..Comes Around"..And it's coming around really hard on The Barn & The Viles..The best part of it..Their bad times are self inflicted wounds..Just imagine how bad things will be if the NCAA comes down hard on them..I have absolute zero sympathy for the idiots..It couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch..
Well said!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Tennessee is my least favorite team in all of sports. If they played Notre Dame I would don a Leprechaun outfit and pipe the Irish fight song throughout my neighborhood. I have absolutely NOTHING for Tennessee.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.