Derek Dooley to Dallas Cowboys

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
At least CDD will be away from the idiot fan base in TN. TeX may be a little better... Not much though.
I know TN's got some very good fans, but they also have some
who have something really wrong with them. I call it 'Fulmer Disease'...
(Maybe they sniffed too much Orange paint) ;)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
At least CDD will be away from the idiot fan base in TN. TeX may be a little better... Not much though.
Not sure the cry girls fans are much better.. I went to two games this season and quite a few of the fans would fit in well at Neyland Stadium. In all seriousness, the boyz are trying to recapture the glory of the 90's. This time instead of coke n weed its alcohol....

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I hope Coach Dooley does well & lands another HC'ing job..I thought he was a pretty good HC before he coached the Viles..He was fighting a losing battle from what he inherited from Kiffin..I dunno..There were times at Tennessee he just looked like a really bad HC..Maybe he's better off being a position coach instead of running a football program..

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Not a bad name for it. Fulmer would, at the drop of a hat, talk about his hatred for all things Alabama, having been born in a county bordering Alabama. I knew an old gentleman who was about the biggest UT fan I ever saw. He'd retired as an electrician with the Maryville Utilities, but he'd been born on the state line, in South Pittsburgh. He said being born and raised there, you were forced to declare young for UT or UA... :)

Dallas4Bama

Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
Dallas, Texas
Being that it's not Alabama Football I really don't follow the cowboys like most DFW residents, but I hate to see CDD get involved in this mess. The cowboys are the old raiders and will be until Jerry dies. Jerry's hero was Al Davis and it shows.

I hope Coach Dooley does well & lands another HC'ing job..I thought he was a pretty good HC before he coached the Viles..He was fighting a losing battle from what he inherited from Kiffin..I dunno..There were times at Tennessee he just looked like a really bad HC..Maybe he's better off being a position coach instead of running a football program..
He is actually a pretty good WR coach.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.