Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    BamaNation First Team

Re: Spencer Tillman: "Saban and Alabama Scared to Death of Texas A& M"

Saban ordered Tillman to say this as one of 1,000 motivational nuggets for his Fourth Quarter program. I'll bet there are little posters of Manziel's smiling face and him throwing those TDs on us up around the weight room.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame GulfCoastTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    Ornery on TideFans.com

Sumlin is proving himself to be a heckuva coach and a pretty good recruiter, too.

Not saying that Saban is skeert of anybody, but that program in capable hands is a serious contender.

They have about a gajillion dollars. They're seriously upgrading their facilities and upping the AD and recruiting budgets. They have as rabid a fanbase as any program in the country.

That might have been the most dangerous addition to the SEC since... well, since anytime.

I work with a lot of aTm grads. They're great people but they take football seriously in College Station.

Just sayin'.
    “Lamar Thomas has got it, he's on his way down the sidelines... George Teague runs him down! He took the ball away!!! HE'S GOT THE BALL!!!"

Thread deleted by SavannahDare
    Reason: Dude! Coach Saban would sooner die than tweet.

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by GulfCoastTider View Post
    Sumlin is proving himself to be a heckuva coach and a pretty good recruiter, too.

Not saying that Saban is skeert of anybody, but that program in capable hands is a serious contender.

They have about a gajillion dollars. They're seriously upgrading their facilities and upping the AD and recruiting budgets. They have as rabid a fanbase as any program in the country.

That might have been the most dangerous addition to the SEC since... well, since anytime.

I work with a lot of aTm grads. They're great people but they take football seriously in College Station.

Just sayin'.
    Yep.

If Saban is Barksdale, then is A&M ...Marlo? Sure hope not.

Yeah, right. Just like he's "scared" of LSU, Georgia, Florida, Michigan, and oh yeah - Notre Dame.
    "I don't like to lose. I don't expect to lose." - Nick Saban

BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar

Tillman has no idea the REC has the market cornered on deer antler velvet.
    RIP Hub