Spencer Tillman: "Saban and Alabama Scared to Death of Texas A&M"

harleyspoon

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Re: Spencer Tillman: "Saban and Alabama Scared to Death of Texas A& M"

Not an Aggie in the world or rationale person in the world that thinks Saban is "scared" of any opponent. A&M gives Saban a great reason to come into work every day and I'm sure he enjoys the limited challenge of figuring out exactly how he'll shut down Manziel at Kyle Field.

Last edited by a moderator:

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL

Post-bowls until the first game of the following season is "bash bama" season. We might as well be used to it by now. Folks want to affect our recruiting, our focus in preparation, etc. Oh well, it's good to be king. :)

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/spo...Alabamas_Saban_scared_to_death_of_AM/54-18729

Its the off season, the talking heads are at it again.
Tillman speaks on the subject like its the truth!! :mad:
Well, let`s just see how things go now that everyone will have an off season to ponder on what A&M does offensively. Can Johnny F ad lib his way through `13? Don`t forget. We had a pretty good 2nd half against them and came about 6 yards from winning. Just dug too deep a hole early. AJ completes that pass and I don`t think everybody looks at A&M like it`s "Nightmare on Elm Street"II

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

It's amazing how one AJ interception throw on the two yard line has the world in awe of A@M and won the Heisman for Johnny Football. Otherwise they'd have blown a 20 point lead, lost to Bama, been considered an above average team at 9-3 heading into the bowl games, AND the Heisman Winner would have been Manti Teo LOL!! Like it or not it's true.

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida

:biggrin: I have my daily TideFans laugh for the day. It usually doesn't come from the football forum though.

Spencer Tillman is delusional if he actually believes what he said. Sure Texas A&M is a good team, but Texas A&M won 1 game, just like South Carolina in 2010. It's not like Texas A&M has been dominating the SEC for years. Alabama has. Now that the SEC has played A&M, they know what to expect. The SEC is all about competition and Texas A&M and even Spencer Tillman will find out that no one in the SEC is scared of anyone else.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

A guy who calls a fake punt on his own 13-yard line in a national championship game ain't afraid of nuttin'.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Hard to take someone seriously who looks like a larger Little Richard with slightly less eye makeup...

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

That's the one downside of not going undefeated in an NC year. You have to hear doofuses like Tillman say stupid stuff like "Nick Saban is scared to death" of whatever.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

Tillman can't believe that. Which thus makes him a sensationalist journalist. And if he does believe it, he's as dumb as a box of rocks.

Either way, I'm not interested in what he has to say.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

I think he's protecting his home rep like Brando. Tillman was the one guy who had no dawg in the fight who said we would manhandle the Irish. I'm guessing it's the same reason TB is soft on Ole Miss bc of his daughter.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012

Were we scared of Florida in 2009? LSU in the National Championship game?

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

Remember back in '08 when we opened with Clemson? I forget how the question was asked in the post game presser but Coach Saban went off on the unfortunate reporter saying he didn't see any of our players scared out there. Our team has the personality of its coach. Fearless!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

Aw yes, a 2x defending champion should be scared of a team that finished technically third in the division. Right, Spencer, you dolt.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.