Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Caveat: this is subject to change quickly

As of now, I feel confident on:

1. Liner
2. Jackson
3. Kamara

The 4th and 5th spots are up in the air. As of right now, I think Reed is going to be in this class. However, CNS did visit A'Shawn Robinson tonight, and Vanderdoes is coming this weekend. It will be interesting to see if Bellamy comes in this weekend, or not.

Poggi is an interesting case as his father has spoken glowingly of the visit and gave us the "I can't answer that in regard to his commitment to UM".

As of right now, I think we can pencil in:
4. Reed
5. Poggi

I do think Vanderdoes can knock Poggi out of a spot.

Do we take 6? There likely is contingency plan if Tunsil or Foster wants to come.

Tunsil is going to choose between UGA and Bama and I just don't feel good enough to call it in our favor.

Foster is anyone's guess. Though I just feel it is AU.

Bell is going to UT. He just waited too long.

Despite some rumors, I think some will not let Conner out of OM.

Robinson will probably stay a Horn.

Golson to OM.

Last edited:

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
I think your right on, looks like it's gone shake out that way.

Was hoping for that we may get-
Liner
Jackson
Kamara
Vanderdoes
Conner
Tunsil

But that would be too good to be true.

You certainly can't complain if we finish with Liner, Jackson, Kamara, Reed and Poggi
Those guys added to what Bama has already got is a great class, maybe best of the Saban era.

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
Who are Reed and Poggi? I haven't heard them mentioned, could be because I'm not on the recruiting board much. What are their positions?

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC
Caveat: this is subject to change quickly

As of now, I feel confident on:

1. Liner
2. Jackson
3. Kamara

The 4th and 5th spots are up in the air. As of right now, I think Reed is going to be in this class. However, CNS did visit A'Shawn Robinson tonight, and Vanderdoes is coming this weekend. It will be interesting to see if Bailey comes in this weekend, or not.

Poggi is an interesting case as his father has spoken glowingly of the visit and gave us the "I can't answer that in regard to his commitment to UM".

As of right now, I think we can pencil in:
4. Reed
5. Poggi

I do think Vanderdoes can knock Poggi out of a spot.

Do we take 6? There likely is contingency plan if Tunsil or Foster wants to come.

Tunsil is going to choose between UGA and Bama and I just don't feel good enough to call it in our favor.

Foster is anyone's guess. Though I just feel it is AU.

Bell is going to UT. He just waited too long.

Despite some rumors, I think some will not let Conner out of OM.

Robinson will probably stay a Horn.

Golson to OM.
Who is Bailey?

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
I think that is correct. Robinson will stay with UT(w). Bell to he other UT(e). I have a good feeling about Poggi. Tunsil to UGA. Foster to he barn. Conner to OM. And I just do not know about about Vanderdoes. I have a hard time seeing him leaving USCw. We will see. It is narrowing down for that last spot or two and I think we will know more by the end of the week.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
RTO, I was under the impression that B. Hill was a back counter. If so, wouldn't that mean we had six spots left?

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Yea because of bell situation changing I'd have to change my last prediction.

Liner, Jackson, Kamara

And I'm gonna stick to my guns and say Vanderdoes as well as one of the other d line recruits probably Poggi

That would leave a spot for foster or a proverbial recruit x.

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
So we're down to four iffy slots to fret about instead of three?
Plus, who picks up the grayshirt?

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.