Question: NSD Fan (Fax) Cam

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
i think Slive has overstepped his bounds. She was only smoking from the waist down. I make that to be half-hot. (but the right half)

Last edited by a moderator:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

The good ole days!

I tried to edit out the link below, but not sure how!
That's actually from the year before, I think, and that girl was just wearing her uniform. The next year was the girl with the short hounds tooth dress, which appears to have been the last straw for Slive...

Edit: Ah! Your link is the fax girl which put Slive over the edge... :D

tidefaninvr

3rd Team
Sep 15, 2007
Slive cant tell BAMS what to do can he? Maybe they will be bringing her back...

And I remember correctly, she had something on her face to help "mask" her identity but it got out anyway

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
Why mess with a good thing? I'm quite supersitous...the hawt fax girls have brought in alot of talent to Bama...lol

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Slive cant tell BAMS what to do can he? Maybe they will be bringing her back...

And I remember correctly, she had something on her face to help "mask" her identity but it got out anyway
BTW, not going to pretend to understand or judge the ladies that other guys find hawt, but I never really understood the fawning over last years fax cam girl:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
BTW, not going to pretend to understand or judge the ladies that other guys find hawt, but I never really understood the fawning over last years fax cam girl:
It was quite a while before we saw her smile. I liked the earlier fax girl in her dance team costume better...

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

FWIW, I don't believe that the mouth guard she is sporting is helping her countenance much...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

As my best friend in college always said -- "Think of it as 'Hotties for Blind Dudes'" --- if I say more, I'll have to take it to the NS board ------>>>>>>

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.