Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.

Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiAlum View Post
    Considering the NCAA and the Miami debacle ... seriously... this should be a non-issue!!! I cannot even believe we are talking about Deer Antler spray ... and more annoyed that ND and others think we are going to have to vacate wins over this. Unreal!!
    Please tell me this will be over soon and I can continue to celebrate our 15th championship and stop hearing all the nonsense.
    Every year .. just gotta be something controversial!!!! UGH!!
    The problem here is that the accusation is the thing that sticks.

My nephew is in high school. He said, "Uncle Bruce, is it true Bama players are using steroids?"

The only way this will truly go away is for something bigger to come along, like the NCAA issuing a LOI to Auburn.

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.

At this point, what we're doing with this thread is helping with negative PR by our enemies/rivals. We'll open it back up when something significant turns up...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus