Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.)

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonChuck View Post
    Pretty funny!! Lol

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
    ROLL TIDE!

2. Advertisement

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Reading this like this and trying to work is just too hard to do! Lol

Looks like writing sentences and working is too hard also.

Quote Originally Posted by mdb-tpet View Post
    So, Key is described as lying in the article, and has no proof of anyone taking the alleged supplement. Where's the real news? Just another snake-oil salesman in a hotel room trying to make a buck off of other well known people.
    A player giving a testimonial for the product on u tube.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Looks like writing sentences and working is too hard also.
    Dang it!! And you're right!

ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation All-American AlistarWills's Avatar
    My Mood
    Tired on TideFans.com

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.

This is the same guy who claimed to have agbarn players using his garbage in 2010. Oooo let me wear this sticker and it will make me play better!

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by AlistarWills View Post
    This is the same guy who claimed to have agbarn players using his garbage in 2010. Oooo let me wear this sticker and it will make me play better!
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

BamaNation Hall of Fame THE BAMA IRISHMAN's Avatar
    Hollywood Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

SI is well behind on this story, must have been a very slow news day. Sounds like someone one at SI (Writer) needs more assignments and more creativity.

BamaNation Second Team

Why does all of this seem so familiar?

http://movieclips.com/f8i3-semi-toug...r-one-another/

BamaNation All-American IMALOYAL1's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by AlistarWills View Post
    I seem to remember poking fun at auburn for using the bracelets with the chips on their championship team.

Their was a thread or two about it here on TF.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

....the NCAA tests for performance-enhancing drugs such as anabolic steroids at its championships in all three divisions & at football bowl games.... This is just an excerpt from the NCAA site. Go to their site and search performance enhancing drugs and you can read the whole article.

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by GulfCoastTider View Post
    This is a non-story.
    These guys are not boosters so there’s no institutional violation here.

They’ve been C&D’d twice since 2009 and that makes the no-violation argument even stronger.

There is absolutely no scientific evidence that these “chips” provide a competitive advantage.

There is ample scientific evidence that they’re nothing more than snake oil. That means they’re worthless and at the absolute worst, our guys will have to make restitution to a charity and suffer no eligibility consequences.

But that won't stop the talk radio gang from trying to make a big deal of it. Paul Finebaum is probably trying three ways to Sunday to find a way back on the air today.
    only things that remotely bothers me here is him saying he was giving the "chips" and stuff to the players. this guy is obviously a weasle, taping conversations and meetings usually only a tactic of blackmail artists.

I agree though the institution should be in the clear since he's not a booster, the school has done their due diligence to stop him. though I would think Ua should have looked into a restraining order instead of just the CandD. And deffinately should in the future.
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    only things that remotely bothers me here is him saying he was giving the "chips" and stuff to the players. this guy is obviously a weasle, taping conversations and meetings usually only a tactic of blackmail artists.

I agree though the institution should be in the clear since he's not a booster, the school has done their due diligence to stop him. though I would think Ua should have looked into a restraining order instead of just the CandD. And deffinately should in the future.
    Yeah. Is it an NCAA violation to give an active player worthless junk that you are selling for a ridiculous amount?
    Lucky #13

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances

Quote Originally Posted by THE BAMA IRISHMAN View Post
    SI is well behind on this story, must have been a very slow news day. Sounds like someone one at SI (Writer) needs more assignments and more creativity.
    Ray Lewis, SWATS, and his triceps injury were big news today at his Super Bowl interview. That may have something to do with why this was dragged out again.

Also his acquittal for murder.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by 1958againbear; January 29th, 2013 at 05:29 PM.