Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.

Personally, people like Mitch Ross that peddles this ridiculous stuff. Needs to be publicly shown out to be the fraud he is. He peddles and craves for attention. Its really stupid. Does this guy look like a up and up man.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American mikeua69's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.

Can someone clarify if this stuff is actually illegal or a banned substance? I recall a while back Todd Bates losing a year of eligibility for using something.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

If only Colt hadn't gotten hurt....oh, wait...

If only Miles had pulled Jefferson...oh, crap...that's not right either

If only Te'o's girlfriend had been real...nevermind, that doesn't sound good...

If only Bama hadn't been on the clear....yeah, THAT'S the ticket!!!
    Undefeated World Champion Threadkiller

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikeua69 View Post
    Can someone clarify if this stuff is actually illegal or a banned substance? I recall a while back Todd Bates losing a year of eligibility for using something.
    There's really almost none, or, maybe really none, there. There has to be something there first, which is why the NCAA dismissed it...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon on TideFans.com

Sadly what this article really is pointing out how gullible the public in general is, and how naive athletes tend to be. Power bracelets, magnets, and now powdered deer horn. Sheeesh!

Sort of lends credence to Paul Simon's lyrics "...still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...".

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bama61 View Post
    Sadly what this article really is pointing out how gullible the public in general is, and how naive athletes tend to be. Power bracelets, magnets, and now powdered deer horn. Sheeesh!

Sort of lends credence to Paul Simon's lyrics "...still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...".
    just think how tall paul simon would be today if he had chipped and sprayed.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bama61 View Post

That line perfectly sums up teo if you believe his story haha.

BamaNation Hall of Fame IH8Orange's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Volatile on TideFans.com

I'm going to have to come clear. My conscience is getting the best of me.

Before the BCS Championship Game, I created a concoction of pixie dust mixed with the ground up tooth of a Leprechaun that I beat up recently. I then summoned the spirit of Roman Harper's neck and infused the combined powers of the illuminati and Ted Grandy's mustache into the powder which I sprinkled on my custom made Alabama 2012 action figure set. That's the secret behind our domination of the Irish.

I feel better having gotten that off my chest.
    "If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" - Coach Scott Cochran

"Sharing a conference with Nick Saban is like sharing a steak with a lion. Only one of you wins that battle. And it's not you." - Gregg Doyel

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

All about nothing. I'm tired of hearing about it. The only time we hear junk like this is recruiting time, when NSD gets near.
    Life is short, ocassionally bend the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

BamaNation Third Team
    Post Thanks / Like

IGF 1 cannot be detected in any test, but it is still illegal. IGF 1 is a peptide, which are now becoming the new designer ways to get bigger and stronger, but without the side affects and failing drug tests. Peptides are basically amino acids. There are dozens of sites that sell these on the internet, most in the usa and canada.

BamaNation First Team Crimson57s's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

People just cannot accept that talent, hard work, and The Process can produce the results we have. They think we must be cheating somehow, and if they can't prove it they just "imply" our guys are doing something wrong.
    "I don't like to lose. I don't expect to lose." - Nick Saban

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

I'm not sure this is going away during the offseason. Our local sports station (which Tim Brando is somewhat tied to) has now honed in on this and they are really hammering home the idea that Alabama is "cheating" with banned substances and this explains their dominance.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    I'm not sure this is going away during the offseason. Our local sports station (which Tim Brando is somewhat tied to) has now honed in on this and they are really hammering home the idea that Alabama is "cheating" with banned substances and this explains their dominance.
    so how do they explain that none of our players have tested positive for any of said banned substances? or does that matter to them?