Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast
    BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post

Roll Tide
    Really cool. I just ordered the De Luxe model.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Third Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    There was none, which is why the NCAA dropped the matter after investigation. These two bozos don't know what's in their "antler spray." They're simply reselling something produced and packed by someone else...
    What these guys don't understand, is IGF 1 or any other peptide does not work when taken orally, it has to be penned and has to be kept cold in the fridge after mixing with sterile water, or the peptide breaks down and loses its potency. Regardless, it seems pretty stupid to record all these athletes and go on record on what they ordered. Who is going to buy their crap now. Not their once target market.

Post Thanks / Like

"Snake Oil Salesmen" is definitely the apt description for these two guys selling this stuff.
    Bama 867-314-44 72.6% On the field

2012 SEC CHAMPIONS
    BACK TO BACK NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Paranoid on TideFans.com

This is a non-story, it's only out there because Ray Lewis is in the Super Bowl/retiring, and I guess in part because a lot of people think he got away with murder. Alabama is part of it because they're Alabama, this guy is obviously trying to peddling to any football program he can, but he's not going to brag about these other schools because no one cares.

On another note, come to Alabama because they'll give you magical deer juice and you'll become a giant muscular beast without having to work out. You'll also both become impossible to tackle and unable to miss tackles. No practice required.
    "Everybody that chooses to go to the game should stay there and support the team for the game." - Nick Saban
    "This is how it should be every game, every home game... the fans were just amazing". - Kevin Norwood on 2013 LSU game
    "Four, five-star recruits are in Tuscaloosa, and then they see a stadium start emptying out at halftime"

BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

A bozo, or snake-oil salesman selling magic antler spray needs an incredibly stupid target to sell anything. I'm stunned at the report saying there were 20 such Bama players.

What most bothers me, besides bozo having access to our players, is that one way of looking at the antler spray is it can be seen as an easy way to cheat. I would have hoped that factor alone would have kept any Bama players from wanting to hear this guy out, much less buy his product.

Post Thanks / Like

I figured it out! Mitch Ross is Emmett Otter's dad! He's really not dead! Someone tell Emmett and his mom! (someone will get that)...

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bamahippie View Post
    I figured it out! Mitch Ross is Emmett Otter's dad! He's really not dead! Someone tell Emmett and his mom! (someone will get that)...
    The jug band will be playing through the night after hearing this!
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

BamaNation All-SEC rolltideface's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Mitch Ross is on 680 the fan- owner of SWATS....

he states that Bama used it against UGA in 2008 and UGA used it against Bama in SECCG this year... sd it's natural and unable to be banned. Antler velvet- Your body produces this naturally. Synthetically produced IGF1 is banned but this guy claims his product is natural. Interesting interview- will link it soon. Not FDA approved or legitimized. Also sd that the "chips" are banned- whatever that means.
    Last edited by rolltideface; January 30th, 2013 at 10:17 AM.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mitch Ross is on 680 the fan- owner of SWATS....

Quote Originally Posted by rolltideface View Post
    he states that Bama used it against UGA in 2008 and UGA used it against Bama in SECCG this year... sd it's natural and unable to be banned. Antler velvet- Your body produces this naturally. Synthetically produced IGF1 is banned but this guy claims his product is natural. Interesting interview- will link it soon.
    That explains a lot of things.

BamaNation All-SEC rolltideface's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Makes sense- huh? He said that IGF1 is in steaks and other proteins. I don't get the antler velvet part either.

BamaNation All-American RollTide1017's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

No matter how "young" we think they are, at some point these college kids need to use their brains and stop meeting with these types of people (especially when your university has already sent him more then one C&D order).

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by chalkpit View Post
    What these guys don't understand, is IGF 1 or any other peptide does not work when taken orally, it has to be penned and has to be kept cold in the fridge after mixing with sterile water, or the peptide breaks down and loses its potency. Regardless, it seems pretty stupid to record all these athletes and go on record on what they ordered. Who is going to buy their crap now. Not their once target market.
    Oh don't be fooled. They understand this just fine! They know what they are selling is a bunch of baloney...

They just hope you don't!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1017 View Post
    No matter how "young" we think they are, at some point these college kids need to use their brains and stop meeting with these types of people (especially when your university has already sent him more then one C&D order).
    All about the pitch. Good pitchman can sell to anyone. No I don't have one.

Roll Tide
    S.N.A.S.S.
    -Richard Heaton-