Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Chris Key on Smashmouth: Got a call in 2010 from Gene Chizik's wife saying she was interested in chip technology. Met with her.
    How many others of you laughed when you saw this line?
    Lucky #13

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.)

So now ESPN is saying SI says Alabama, Aubarn and LSU all met with Key's company... Hmmm...

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonChuck View Post
    They already wear tin foil hats what's a few holographic stickers haha.

Reading this stuff just makes me shake my head guys can be this stupid.

BamaNation Second Team big_fan78's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: SI article implies that Bama football players used illegal substances (S.W.A.T.S.

There is no way all these players are buying this stuff. Going on tv and saying these things would be selling out his clients and all other athletes from buying it from him. Nobody likes a snitch. He would be committing career suicide. He give them a sample and they didn't make the sales. He is getting them back for not buying it.

It's very telling that the time they all took them was before there biggest game. He saying, it's not the athlete it's my products.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Mitch Ross is on 680 the fan- owner of SWATS....

Quote Originally Posted by rolltideface View Post
    he states that Bama used it against UGA in 2008 and UGA used it against Bama in SECCG this year... sd it's natural and unable to be banned. Antler velvet- Your body produces this naturally. Synthetically produced IGF1 is banned but this guy claims his product is natural. Interesting interview- will link it soon. Not FDA approved or legitimized. Also sd that the "chips" are banned- whatever that means.
    Isn't weed natural???

BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonChuck View Post
    She wanted it to spray the antler juice on his chiclets.
    RIP Hub

Quote Originally Posted by big_fan78 View Post
    There is no way all these players are buying this stuff. Going on tv and saying these things would be selling out his clients and all other athletes from buying it from him. Nobody likes a snitch. He would be committing career suicide. He give them a sample and they didn't make the sales. He is getting them back for not buying it.

It's very telling that the time they all took them was before there biggest game. He saying, it's not the athlete it's my products.
    Has anyone ever even seen the so-called Alex Watkins YouTube testimonial?

Quote Originally Posted by Chukker Veteran View Post
    A bozo, or snake-oil salesman selling magic antler spray needs an incredibly stupid target to sell anything. I'm stunned at the report saying there were 20 such Bama players.

What most bothers me, besides bozo having access to our players, is that one way of looking at the antler spray is it can be seen as an easy way to cheat. I would have hoped that factor alone would have kept any Bama players from wanting to hear this guy out, much less buy his product.
    18-22 year olds can be really gullible. hell, most adults are gullible. that's why snake oil has always been a profitable venture.

i have seen a ton of adults wearing these bracelets. everyone wants a quick and easy "solution" to their "problems". i bet these guys also extol the virtues of ear wax candles, detox "diets", reflexology, homeopathic remedies and whatever that crap is that "detoxes" you through the soles of your feet.
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they dont have to worry about the answers.

Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by bamaltc View Post
    Has anyone ever even seen the so-called Alex Watkins YouTube testimonial?
    I haven't watched it, but this is it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGxYm...1kL6PJexfwxTSA

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    18-22 year olds can be really gullible. hell, most adults are gullible. that's why snake oil has always been a profitable venture.

i have seen a ton of adults wearing these bracelets. everyone wants a quick and easy "solution" to their "problems". i bet these guys also extol the virtues of ear wax candles, detox "diets", reflexology, homeopathic remedies and whatever that crap is that "detoxes" you through the soles of your feet.
    From all the pro-wrestling I've watched over the years, I could have been a fantastic snake-oil salesman... especially in this state.
    We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.

-Bill Belichick

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    So now ESPN is saying SI says Alabama, Aubarn and LSU all met with Key's company... Hmmm...

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
    Again, growth factor of any sort would not help taken before a game. It would only help taken over a period of time, with resistance training. Also, spraying it on like an anabolic steroid product is laughable. You have to actually inject it to get any meaningful amount in your bloodstream. The Federal Trade Commission has ruled that the spray products to have no efficacy, which is why the NCAA investigated and dropped the matter...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by GreatDanish View Post
    I haven't watched it, but this is it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGxYm...1kL6PJexfwxTSA
    I don't think the S.W.A.T.S. is what gave Alex Watkins great strength and skill, I think it was the Smirnoff Vodka he had sitting over his left shoulder during the interview!

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

The worst thing about this whole mess is "S.W.A.T.S." is making me think of Franchione's old "Strong We Are Together" acronym.
    We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.

-Bill Belichick