Man shoots up school bus and kidnaps kids

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
When you've been before him that many times on beastiality charges, I can understand how you would think of him as a friend.
For him to continually downgrade the charges to 'Indecent Exposure' is more than a friend would do...he is my soulmate!

He better be glad he doesn't look like a cow or a sheep or something cuz I would be after him like white on lil' lamby!

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
Yes, Elba could fit, but I think it would be more like an hour+ away. Union Springs may be within the time frame, but I would have to add a "U" to my post. haha. Also, marianna, Florida and those other tiny towns between Dothan and Marianna. Headland (?), Abbeville...what else?

Rasputin already came out as Larry Blakeney, though! Mystery solved!!
No surprise there lol

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Well, that's about the best possible solution. The child is fine, at least physically. The taxpayers will be spared the expense of a trial for Mr. Dykes.
A hardy "well done" and "thank you" to all the law enforcement officials involved would see to be in order.
The whole thing is sad, however.
Bus driver dead.
Vietnam vet dead.
Child perhaps scarred mentally.
Two parents scared out of their wits.
A whole bunch of cops inconvenienced.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.