Man shoots up school bus and kidnaps kids

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Troy, Enterprise, and Eufaula? Sorry, I like answering stuff.
Yes, Elba could fit, but I think it would be more like an hour+ away. Union Springs may be within the time frame, but I would have to add a "U" to my post. haha. Also, marianna, Florida and those other tiny towns between Dothan and Marianna. Headland (?), Abbeville...what else?

Rasputin already came out as Larry Blakeney, though! Mystery solved!!

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Yes, Elba could fit, but I think it would be more like an hour+ away. Union Springs may be within the time frame, but I would have to add a "U" to my post. haha. Also, marianna, Florida and those other tiny towns between Dothan and Marianna. Headland (?), Abbeville...what else?

Rasputin already came out as Larry Blakeney, though! Mystery solved!!
Yup...You can just call me coach though!

saraelizabethua

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Oxford, Mississippi
I'm from Ozark, which is about 12 minutes from this. My dad is a city judge in Midland City and he's been down there a few times. He says the FBI is in full force and they're just trying to figure out what's best for Ethan.

I can't even imagine. It is so strange to see our Sheriff's car going up and down 231... on CNN.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I'm from Ozark, which is about 12 minutes from this. My dad is a city judge in Midland City and he's been down there a few times. He says the FBI is in full force and they're just trying to figure out what's best for Ethan.

I can't even imagine. It is so strange to see our Sheriff's car going up and down 231... on CNN.
You aren't Judge Matthews daughter are you?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.