Link: Daniel Moore doing a Johnny Manziel print...

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Re: Daniel Moore doing a Johnny Football print

Heck,
Let the man paint what he wants. We won the national championship.
It'd sting a lot more had we not won the title.
Besides, he's done other prints of AU against Bama.
Johnny Football played a miraculous game against us and that game pretty much cemented his Heisman. A tip of the cap and congrats.
By the way, the crystal football in Ttown looks nice - especially with the other two in the past four years beside it.
Paint away, Mr. Moore.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com

He has always done prints of other teams when other fan bases are in a buying mood. This is nothing new. By in large the Bama Fan Base is always in a buying mood. I'm looking forward to the next couple of years of competing against Johnny Football. Can't wait for Sep 14th, to see how CNS adjusts to defense him. We got a chance to take some lustre off Johnny's shine.

Dakotatider

1st Team
Sep 20, 2005

I am going to commit Hari Kari, because i cannot stand to hear Johnny Football. for all that is good he is not god gift to Football. He is a good player and his name is Johnny Manziel.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Wonder if he got clearance from A&M to use their logo? If not, I bet A&M will sue - they've always been very protective of their brand...

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

Paint Cody Parkey's kick for Auburn in OT against ULM if you want.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008

I am going to commit Hari Kari, because i cannot stand to hear Johnny Football. for all that is good he is not god gift to Football. He is a good player and his name is Johnny Manziel.
So basically what you are saying is Johnny Football in your opinion, is not the best player that has ever played. Johnny Football is just a good player who is no better than any other Johnny Football Come Lately? Is that correct (Johnny Football)?

:wink:

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.

I bought a framed Daniel Moore print of Tater Tot from when he was at AU for $15.00 and sold it for $50.00. If it was a print of Coach Stallings it would easily brought twice that. Why doesn't he stick to what will sell?

bamafan2102

Scout Team
Jun 3, 2006
Gadsden

Daniel Moore does a print of the Game Of The Year for a certain organization every year. It just so happened that the past few were Alabama games that were won by Alabama. This year's game was A&M and Bama. I would not be surprised to see this print be one of his biggest sellers. Especially the way Bama people are jumping off his ship lately. I for one love the prints. Just won an Artist Proof of "Restoring The Order" and it looks great with the others on my wall.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.