BamaNation All-American banjeaux's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Bama football has autographs Coaches Bryant, Stallings, Saban

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/01/alabama_football_has_autograph.html#incart_m-rpt-2

FAIRHOPE, Alabama - How much is a football signed byAlabama championship football coaches Paul "Bear" Bryant, Gene Stallings and Nick Saban worth? Enough, Fairhope retiree Perry Hartley hopes, to allow a promising but needy student to attend the University of Alabama.

Hartley completed his trifecta of coaching autographs on his University of Alabama football last week, when Saban, who has led the Crimson Tide to victory in three of the past four BCS national championship games, visited Fairhope to watch Senior Bowl practice.
    Oh, Susanna. Oh, don't you cry for me, for I come from Alabama with a banjeaux on my knee. G'wan to Louisiana my true love for to see.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Bama football has autographs Coaches Bryant, Stallings, Saban

Oh, is this like that ND football in Brian Kelly's office?
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

That's a one of a kind piece right there.

BamaNation All-SEC KrimsonNinja's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

That's an amazing item right there. I noticed Lee Roy Jordan's name as well. That's priceless in my opinion.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Some awfully significant names in addition to to those of the three great head coaches on that ball.

As already mentioned Lee Roy Jordan, but then there's Mal Moore, he'd have been a player then, Coach Dude Hennessy, Coach Bobby Marks whom John Marks Stallings was named after, Bill Oliver who probably also would have been a player then, coaches Dee Powell, Ken Donahue, and Sam Bailey. Impressive, a lot of Alabama history on that ball.

I have no clue as to the value, not being a collector...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

I assume this is a one-of-a-kind item, so there is no objective way to value it. It's worth whatever the highest bidder is willing to pay. Can't wait to hear how much it brings.

Unbelievable, having all those signatures together on one item!
    "I don't like to lose. I don't expect to lose." - Nick Saban

BamaNation All-SEC tidefanbeezer's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

How can I get in touch with this man to give him my bank information?

That is an awesome collectible.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar

One of my employees in 92-93 was cousins with Vann Bodden from Moss Point who played defensive end on the 92 Championship team.
    She sent him a brown and white similar football and he got the entire championship team to sign it along with Coach Stallings. She gave it to me the following Christmas.
    I have no idea what it's worth but I've been offered 10,000.00. I have no intention of selling it however. It sits proudly in my case of Bama memorabilia that has mementos going back as far as 1963 including my $6.00 ticket to the Clemson game in 1966...lol.
    We won 26-0.
    sip