A-Day set for April 20th + Television Coverage

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Every A-day game will be broadcast live on some channel from now until there are no more A-day games.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Sad to say we're not going to be able to make it this year. We are expecting our 4th child around that time. I asked my wife would she get upset if I went and took the two oldest with me. I mean really, how many times are the doctors really that accurate on when the baby will come? :smile:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Sad to say we're not going to be able to make it this year. We are expecting our 4th child around that time. I asked my wife would she get upset if I went and took the two oldest with me. I mean really, how many times are the doctors really that accurate on when the baby will come? :smile:
In 2011, our second child was due on April 16, the day of A Day. He came on the day he was due. Thankfully, he was born before lunch and I was able to stream the A Day game on my PC after my wife gave birth to him. I introduced him to Bama football when he was literally only a couple hours old. Even had Bama gear for him to wear.

Last edited:

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Congrats...

Our little girl is due on April 22nd...

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
They say 9 months but I always give or take 3 or so...expect the baby anywhere between 6 months and a year IMO.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
It should be one of the more interesting A-Days with the battle for the back up QB position and the 3 offensive line spots open. I'm also excited to see how the EE's perform.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Thanks for posting, it's a big deal for us. 6 of us coming up from Tampa. What I like the Best is meeting new friends. Bama fans have class.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I'm sure the publicity of a televised A day game is a good thing, but I wonder if it will hold down attendance?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.