Dan Marino's Love Child

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/31/3209786/report-dan-marino-fathered-child.html

Dan Marino, the former Miami Dolphins Hall of Fame quarterback, fathered a child with a network underling and then paid her millions to keep quiet, the New York Post is reporting Thursday.

The report, by Page Six’s Ian Mohr, cites "exclusive’" sources to say that that Marino had the child by Donna Savattere, a then-35-year-old production assistant at CBS Sports’ Manhattan studio and that she gave birth to the girl in June 2005.

The Post says that Marino admitted to the dalliance in a written statement to the paper on Wednesday.

"This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved," The Post said Marino wrote in a statement.

On the one hand, I understand this should remain a private matter. I wonder, though, about the timing of this revelation three days before the Super Bowl as Marino prepares to do all the pre-game work for CBS. Why now?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
She prolly has a pretty good golf game already.

And I bet if she ever has a weight problem there will be complimentary coupons for Nutri-System.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I'm sure the baby will go on and be considered as one of the greatest in whatever it decides to do career wise, but will never win the championship...

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I'm sure the baby will go on and be considered as one of the greatest in whatever it decides to do career wise, but will never win the championship...
That is probably how they found out the baby was his. The kid kept having the highest batting average in the T-ball league but their team never could get out of the 2nd round of the playoffs!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Here's what is stupid - why in the world at his age didn't Marino have a vasectomy - if he was going to play around? Let me tell you what the answer better NOT be: because he's Catholic and birth control is a sin. (I don't know if he is or not, I'm just saying). After all, adultery is also a sin.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Here's what is stupid - why in the world at his age didn't Marino have a vasectomy - if he was going to play around? Let me tell you what the answer better NOT be: because he's Catholic and birth control is a sin. (I don't know if he is or not, I'm just saying). After all, adultery is also a sin.
Because some of us believe it is our destiny to distribute our seed to as many womenz as possible! As Lennon said, If ya got the DNA of a god..."Let it be, Let it be...Let it be...Oh lawd Let it beeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Because some of us believe it is our destiny to distribute our seed to as many womenz as possible! As Lennon said, If ya got the DNA of a god..."Let it be, Let it be...Let it be...Oh lawd Let it beeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Speaking of bee's...

It is pollination season ladies...Who wants some honey!!?? :biggrin2:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/31/3209786/report-dan-marino-fathered-child.html

Dan Marino, the former Miami Dolphins Hall of Fame quarterback, fathered a child with a network underling and then paid her millions to keep quiet, the New York Post is reporting Thursday.

The report, by Page Six’s Ian Mohr, cites "exclusive’" sources to say that that Marino had the child by Donna Savattere, a then-35-year-old production assistant at CBS Sports’ Manhattan studio and that she gave birth to the girl in June 2005.

The Post says that Marino admitted to the dalliance in a written statement to the paper on Wednesday.

"This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved," The Post said Marino wrote in a statement.

On the one hand, I understand this should remain a private matter. I wonder, though, about the timing of this revelation three days before the Super Bowl as Marino prepares to do all the pre-game work for CBS. Why now?
So, who found out about it and spilled the beans?!

And yes, if you look at the picture of the mom and the baby, she is tan and has curly hair, aka perma tan and fluff fro!

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Very noble of Marino to keep this out of the media so he could protect his mistress and their child.:rolleyes:
The NY Post piece mentions the mistress took the "millions" and lived an affluent lifestyle. Also told her pals it was Marino's baby and had pics of her with him as proof.

I'm thinking Marino has some remorse, and I'm also betting the mistresses' husband who adopted the baby feels like he's been run over by a locomotive.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
So, who found out about it and spilled the beans?!

And yes, if you look at the picture of the mom and the baby, she is tan and has curly hair, aka perma tan and fluff fro!
I'm not sure if you know this or not but...It wasn't beans that was spilled hunny...

I like to call it, "Go Go Juice!"...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
If either of them were telling their pals about it, it was bound to get reported at some point.

This is the kind of story that's made for The National Enquirer. I'm surprised they didn't have people all over it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.