Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
For those of you that don't feel like reading the whole article:

Run the ball, block, and catch passes.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
This kinda made me remember when we used 3 RBs alot, in 2008 with Coffee, Ingram, and Grant. Then in 2009 with Ingram, Richardson, and Upchurch.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
This kinda made me remember when we used 3 RBs alot, in 2008 with Coffee, Ingram, and Grant. Then in 2009 with Ingram, Richardson, and Upchurch.
We will be back to utilizing 3 backs (at least) this season.

Saban is all about keeping his guys as fresh as he can.

If he feels they can play, they will play.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
CNS is just being Honest with the kids. The ones that get the ego out of their way will be Great team mates & stars with the right work ethic.

Eddie had a real issue with holding on to the football early on, now he is just a beast to strip or bring down. Wonder how he improved? Who helped him? I think Mark & Trent did more than the coaches on this.

BTW I think Nudie will be back, big time!

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
"I think Mark & Trent did more than the coaches on this."

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Thanks for the article. Coach Saban understands these guys desire and in some cases need to play in the next level so he's tailored our program to meet those goals. If the NFL isn't in their future make sure they get a good education and education in handling life.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.