Question: Where Are We Monday A.M, 2-4-2013?

armstjo1

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 8, 2010
Where are we Monday A.M.? Are we thinking we have the ones we had earlier. . .i.e. Dee Liner, Alvin Kamara and others? Is Eddie Vanderdoes (and family) impressed enough--after OV--to make a commitment? Do we keep all three of the touted running backs? Test Time right around the corner!!

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Like RTR said I'll be at work, following this stuff off and on when I can but probably not knowing much more than I know right now. Just a bunch of drama with two recruits who have committed and decomitted already this year. Probably won't know anything on them until Wednesday even if one of them announce Monday night. Don't think you can take that to the bank even then. I think we will might have a feel for Eddie after his visit but who knows. Is he an ESPN slotted signing, if not it might be possible he makes a decision before Monday or he could wait???

When does the dead period start again?

lazlohollyfeld

1st Team
Jul 20, 2010
Allen, TX
I'll be in Miami Beach. Why? Is something happening?

At some point next week I will try and put down my $15 drink and find out what LOI's were received.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I'll be up scheming on which kid wants to come to Bama, I like to drop all my duties this time of year so I can follow every up to the minute news break on Reuben Foster.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Uh, I uh, well, kinda sorta took a vacation day on Wednesday. How pathetic is that?

rtr

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I'll probably put the TV on sometime Wed p.m. to find out who has sent in their LOIs. I guess I'm just not hip enough to be discomknockerated over what a bunch of 18 year olds do or don't do. I guess I follow Coach Bryant's position in that you don't worry about the kids you wanted but consider the ones you've got signed.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.