Jesse Williams plans to break bench press record

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Sounds like he has done it before. Doesn't say he's gonna try ..says he plans on breaking the record. Can't wait to see how many he does.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
This record was just set a couple of years ago right? And from what I remember, he shattered the old record. I forgot the name, but it was a no name OL. By setting that record, I think it dramatically helped his draft stock. If Jesse does break this record, it should solidify a first round pick.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
This record was just set a couple of years ago right? And from what I remember, he shattered the old record. I forgot the name, but it was a no name OL. By setting that record, I think it dramatically helped his draft stock. If Jesse does break this record, it should solidify a first round pick.
Copied and pasted from the net:

Justin Ernest of Eastern Kentucky set the combine record for bench press back in 1999, when he benched 225 lbs. an astonishing 51 times. Stephen Paea challenged that record with 49 reps last season.
Ernest proved that winning at the combine does not necessarily translate into an NFL career. He was only able to hang in the NFL for one season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.