Congrats to Courtney Upshaw and Terrence Cody on becoming Super Bowl Champs!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: Congrats to Courtney Upshaw and Terrance Cody on becoming Super Bowl Champs!

Proud of our boys. From now one we should have a couple of players on every team so hopefully more bama boys will be sporting championship rings from NCAA and NFL.

CrimsonTsunami

Scout Team
Jan 27, 2010
Birmingham
Re: Congrats to Courtney Upshaw and Terrance Cody on becoming Super Bowl Champs!

Congrats to Upshaw & T Cody. Upshaw forced a huge, game-changing fumble in the 1st half, & T Cody held his own when Ngata went out with a knee injury.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

TC is a good luck charm.

Played at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College--National Champs
Bama-National Champs
Ravens--Super Bowl Champs

Courtney played great. That turnover he caused was huge.

I can't believe the power went out. Otherwise it might have been a total blowout.

sip

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL

Let's not forget Ozzie Newsome -- although he already won one as the GM in 2000 (I think).
He's done a fantastic job with that organization and is a huge part of their success!
#BamaAlumsRTR

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012

Congratulations to Ozzie Newsome, Courtney Upshaw, Terrence Cody, and any other Bama alumni involved with the Ravens organization. Thank you for representing the University of Alabama with excellence and class. Congrats especially to Upshaw for being a part of championship teams at both college and pro levels in consecutive years, on the same field no less! Just don't let it go to your head big guy :)

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

CU played very well...he held his edge much better than did Terrell Suggs. I noticed that Suggs would blitz inside and then Kapernick would run around end. When Courtney was in, he rushed under control and Kapernick could not take off...or at least that's what it seemed to me.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA

CU played very well...he held his edge much better than did Terrell Suggs. I noticed that Suggs would blitz inside and then Kapernick would run around end. When Courtney was in, he rushed under control and Kapernick could not take off...or at least that's what it seemed to me.
it's what coach saban and coach smart have preached to the DL when playing a running qb and a lesson that CU clearly held on to.

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
Congrats to you both. Courtney won a BCS NC and a Super Bowl Championship in consecutive years in the same building! That's never been done before!
I guess it's technically correct since you said BCS :) but Tony Dorsett won a NC and a Super Bowl in consecutive years in the same building..and it's the same building..... :cool2:

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Let's not forget Ozzie Newsome -- although he already won one as the GM in 2000 (I think).
He's done a fantastic job with that organization and is a huge part of their success!
#BamaAlumsRTR
^^^^^Yes ^^^^^

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.