Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team

Ole Miss Recruiting Question

I have to ask the question. Seems to me that Ole Miss has come out of nowhere in recruiting this year. Hearing now that Laremy Tunsil has then in the final three. Look at some other prospects they have commits from and in the running for and I am in shock. Is this just a super nova or what? RTR!!!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Ole Miss Recruiting Question

Check this thread where I asked a similar question..

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189619
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Second Team

Thanks RTR. I just can't imagine that Ole Miss is the last stop on the Freeze train. I don't even give him two more years. Ole Miss ends up 8-9 this coming year and the next and I say he is gone. He might even leave after the 2013 season.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Ole Miss Recruiting Question

They have been tearing it up, but recruiting is only half of it.

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

They have boosters throwing money around as if there's no tomorrow...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation All-American NationalTitles15's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    I am afraid this will be a growing problem.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

BamaNation All-American Airborne Tider's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hot on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles15 View Post
    I am afraid this will be a growing problem.
    MANY teams have taken notice. Inquiring minds are sniffing around.
    U.S. Army Pathfinders
    "First In, Last Out"

Ole Miss hit a home run when they got Robert Nkemdiche's brother a couple years ago. IMO that has more to do with their recruiting than boosters.
    Last edited by peariver; January 27th, 2013 at 09:45 PM.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by peariver View Post
    Ole Miss hit a home run when they got Robert Nkemdiche's brother a couple years ago. IMO that has more to do with their recruiting than boosters.
    Denzell Nkemdiche is the reason Robert will be in Oxford in 2013. He isn't the reason other big name recruits are considering Ole Miss, though. Robert might have peaked their interest of Ole Miss, but they won't play for Ole Miss just to be on the same team as the older Nkemdiche.

There's got to be more to top talent wanting to go to Oxford, Mississippi more than one player.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American bamabryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    ^^ This. ^^

I went to luncheon two years ago and had the opporunity to talk with someone who's name everyone here on Tide Fans would recognize. He said the Ole Miss boosters are shelling out money like you would not believe. He also said no one should be surprised that Ole Miss get's everyone they want out of of South Panola. Translation: $$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    There's got to be more to top talent wanting to go to Oxford, Mississippi more than one player.
    Don't shortchange the bonds these kids develope during the recruiting process. It is one year, we will continue to dominate recruiting and on the field as long as Saban has a love for the game. Just because another school other than Auburn, has a great year doesn't mean they cheated.

Quote Originally Posted by peariver View Post
    Don't shortchange the bonds these kids develope during the recruiting process. It is one year, we will continue to dominate recruiting and on the field as long as Saban has a love for the game. Just because another school other than Auburn, has a great year doesn't mean they cheated.
    In this case, they are cheating. They have a really deep pocket behind them, the same one who delivered the Massie NSD flip a few years back. Rodney Orr, of TI, is normally so conservative that he was even oblique about Cam, but, on several occasions, he's made no bones about how OM is having this explosion of highly-rated players...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus