***How NSD will work on Tidefans.com*** (PLEASE READ)

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Thanks for all the great work you guys do, RTO & crew!

You've taken notes from Coach Saban and perfected our Process:D

Just wanted to mention that the front page will be a static page tomorrow (i.e. no pictures, no dynamic content, no articles, etc.). This helps reduce server load, as well.

Just as an FYI, the reason we say don't do F5/reload is that every time you do that, it creates a process into the database server which bogs down everyone else. Just do as RTO has suggested, be patient, and be kind to the server cluster :)

RTR!

Brett

Last edited:

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I have decided to have a NSD celebration of my own with eating lunch out with my daughter and then we'll have a massage at my local spa. Once complete and I return home, I will check with Tidefans and ESPNU to see who has actually sent their LOIs in.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I have decided to have a NSD celebration of my own with eating lunch out with my daughter and then we'll have a massage at my local spa. Once complete and I return home, I will check with Tidefans and ESPNU to see who has actually sent their LOIs in.
That's a great plan, have fun. :)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I may go to BarnFans.com and refresh to my heart's content. [/evil laugh]

Welcome to the Crimson Nation, you new signees!!!!!!!

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
We have arrived at NSD, the high point between the BCSNCG and the A Day Game.

Thanks to all the mods and their helpers who work so the rest of us can enjoy this board, not just on days like this, but all year long.

Welcome to our recruiting class of 2013.

Confusion and frustration to our rivals.

ROLL TIDE!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.