***Official ALABAMA LOI Received Thread***

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I guess Grant Hill jumped the gun. I thought his announcement was set for 2:30. I guess he'd rather go ahead and send in the LOI.
I really like our OL group this year, especially their size. I believe they are all (maybe I'm mistaken) 6'6" tall.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Man, Bell seems like a really good kid. Hate that we missed him.

Oh well, on to the rest!!

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Yea. Getting a little nervous about the other Foster. I had heard his LOI was suppose to come in early this am or we might go a different direction. Time will tell.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I guess someone misspoke about Bell. I think someone mentioned earlier that Bell was going to Tennessee.

Glad to see Tenpenny has signed. Still waiting to see Smith's name on the board too.

lincoln_osiris

1st Team
Feb 11, 2009
Chizik and Dooley both come off as pretty good dudes since being Processed. Gotta be a weird situation for both of them.

MS TN NC Tidefan

3rd Team
Jan 2, 2003
Huntersville, NC, USA
So does Saban have this orchestrated down to the timing of when each recruit is suppose to send in their LOI? Spreading out the news throughout the day to keep Bama on stage all day?

I think he does; he's the master!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.