***Official ALABAMA LOI Received Thread***

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Alabama was #1 on Rivals and 247 before Kamara committed, and #1 on ESPN after he committed. Robinson just padded the stats, but also moved Alabama up to #3 on Scout. It's kind of funny, but the only scenario in which Alabama jumps Ohio State involves the punter and EV. If the punter goes with Alabama, or is greyshirted, along with EV committing to Alabama, I think that's enough to put them at #1 on Scout.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
Had heard nd had a loi from ev but was going to let him have his time on tv. Sorry if late to the game. Any truth to this?
According to NDNation, the ND SID handed out press releases with EV's name on it, then had to ask for them back. They've had some turnover in that department, apparently. they're more worked up over the seeming blunder than whether or not they'll get him to sign - which is understandable as they will have a top 5 class regardless...

ColumbusTide

1st Team
Jan 10, 2007
Townsend's family released a statement saying no schoolyard has been pulled and they just have to work out some family related issues with OSU before he signs the LOI.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
CNS and company are so good it's almost unfair. Wait...no it's not. Wait...yes it is but who cares? Saban rules! Bama rules! If everybody else can't take it that's their problem. Just line up and take your whipping. You can't be blamed if you don't want to play Bama.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al
Did i just mishear CNS or did he say we were through with this class unless it is a "special" type of player? I am kind of just listening in the background and didnt hear the context he was speaking in.

riggstidefan7

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 10, 2011
Guin, AL
Did i just mishear CNS or did he say we were through with this class unless it is a "special" type of player? I am kind of just listening in the background and didnt hear the context he was speaking in.
He said we may or not be finished, said "we are open ended". I say we are waiting on EV.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Yes. He said special type of player or if it fills a specific need. I believe that could be Eddie or the punter. I'm sure it will iron itself out. Sounds like we do have another spot open if a need arises though.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Wonder how many "slot machines" will be paying out very generously tonight in Tunica to friends of Ole Miss recruits????

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.