***OL/DL A'Shawn Robinson signs with Bama***

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
Re: OL/DL A'Shawn Robinson...(3:00 CT)

Do we have any idea he would best fit? OL or DL or is it just wait and see?

brutetough

1st Team
Dec 11, 2010

If he puts on that elephant costume, I may take him as a real elephant...
Welcome
RTR

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA

Did they have all the mikes distributed pointing through to the audience?
I dunno. Sounded like the podium mic didn't feed into the Web stream... the Web cam just had to pick up the room sound.

I had to turn my PC speakers WAY up to hear what he said, then WAY back down before the crowd went wild.

CrmznApklps

All-SEC
Nov 22, 2004
The GUMP

ROLL TIDE!

I'm not too crazy about these multiple signing ceremonies. Just like this one where the emcee belittles the others and leads into one of the students intro with "The moment we've all been waiting for." I'm sure some other folks were there to see some of the other commitments. But I digress...

Welcome Mr. Robinson!

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009

This class is awesome with or without EV (and if you're reading this EV we are really pulling for you), but Lord if he signs with Bama this class is gonna be stupid good...maybe it already is...so would that be "stupid-er"? :eek2:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

ROLL TIDE!

I'm not too crazy about these multiple signing ceremonies. Just like this one where the emcee belittles the others and leads into one of the students intro with "The moment we've all been waiting for." I'm sure some other folks were there to see some of the other commitments. But I digress...

Welcome Mr. Robinson!
I hate that, too. It's a huge day for all of those kids. There's no need to make the others feel like window dressing.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

This class is simply fantastic. As others have stated, Vanderdoes would be gravy. However, I do love gravy, so I am hoping he signs, too. Many of our SEC competitors have signed great classes today, but I think we are still at the top. The SEC just gets stronger and stronger.

This past year the SEC was really great at the top, but we also had several very weak teams at the bottom. One of these years we will have another of those solid from top to bottom kind of years where we beat up on one another even worse than normal. That is when we will end up with a two loss SEC champion who may get shut out of the national championship picture. It is amazing to see the number of talented young men who have decided to come demonstrate their skills in the SEC. They know the weather is nice, the girls are pretty, and the fans are crazy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.