S Anthony Conner Signs With Ole Miss

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
Re: S Anthony Conner signs with OM$

I can understand this one, but the NCAA needs to head to Oxford with some of the others.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Re: S Anthony Conner...(9:45 CT ESPNU)

It was a long shot. At least Ole Mi$$'s day is pretty much over. Looking forward to watching them come in 3rd or 4th in the SEC West again for years to come.

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL

Some guy name Emmert just committed to the Univer$ity of Ole Mi$$. Anything in that shrunken rule book?

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

Freeze just committed a secondary violation.. He can't speak about Conner until he gets the LOI faxed in, and he was just gabbing away.. Guess it's in the water... *smirks*

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

So we miss on Bell and Conner. Does this mean we get a surprise later today?

armstjo1

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 8, 2010

You just made a 'bad choice,' young man. (Now go prove me wrong)! How does one 'dicker around' with attending "Cornerback University,' and desiring to one-day get to the NFL. 'Bama should have been your decision. We'll see down the way, but 'feeling most comfortable' at this stage of things is not 'going to be the catilyst' to get you to the almighty paying level of the NFL. It's hard work and 'blood-and-guts.' I assure you that one gets that acclaim at UA, not at "the grove."

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama

You just made a 'bad choice,' young man. (Now go prove me wrong)! How does one 'dicker around' with attending "Cornerback University,' and desiring to one-day get to the NFL. 'Bama should have been your decision. We'll see down the way, but 'feeling most comfortable' at this stage of things is not 'going to be the catilyst' to get you to the almighty paying level of the NFL. It's hard work and 'blood-and-guts.' I assure you that one gets that acclaim at UA, not at "the grove."
What's with all the quotations? I think you might be on the wrong board. Just a hunch.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011

Conner has an NFL future, but Alabama is three deep with all star safeties. The depth is ridiculous.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Coaches must be really comfortable with the corners already on campus.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.