Just under 18 hours until signing day where we stand

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
‏@SacBee_JoeD
Just had a good, hearty long chat with Vanderdoes family;speculation that Eddie is locked into a school is FALSE.

AmeliaGayle

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 29, 2012
Mobile, AL
SIAP, but here is an image of the TideTV set for tomorrow's broadcast. I wonder if there is any significance to the 28 blanks on the wall, or if they were just aiming for 4 even rows? Probably just wishful thinking on my part.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Joe Davidson ‏@SacBee_JoeD
Posting story on Vanderdoes any moment...as for speculation that Mom & Dad pushing for one school? No. Decision is entirely up to him...

BAMAFEVER50

1st Team
Aug 17, 2008
MOODY, AL
SIAP, but here is an image of the TideTV set for tomorrow's broadcast. I wonder if there is any significance to the 28 blanks on the wall, or if they were just aiming for 4 even rows? Probably just wishful thinking on my part.

I love how everything looks awesome and has been thought out. Cool room, who will place the names???????:). It would be awesome if Mrs. Terry did this since she works so hard being team Mom.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

As stated earlier, I don't think anything is done without purpose... That means we have 5 spots tomorrow...

Liner
Kamara
Robinson
Conner
Vanderdoes/Reed/Poggi

I am feeling better this evening about EV...

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Sounds like he is really wrestling with this decision...which is good. You only make this one once (hopefully) so make it right -- and then make it right. :)
Very True. And with Saban he talks about business decisions I.E. Foster last night. & Life decisions and beyond Football.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
So if we go by the assumption 28 is the number based on the slots pictured, are the grey shirts included, just scratching my head on that one....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.