Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbaugh..

HAHA..Good stuff..Looks like President Obama keeps up with Bama Football pretty closely..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Re: President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbou

That was nice. Roll Tide!

Re: President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbou

That's incredible -- he knew about the tatoo

My Mood

Quote Originally Posted by CullmanTide View Post
    That was nice. Roll Tide!
    I thought it was awesome as well..Gotta love Ozzie saying he " works for two teams"..I sure hope he makes it back to T-Town one day..Like when Mal retires as our AD..I hope he takes the job as our AD..I can dream..

My Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Ttown13 View Post
    That's incredible -- he knew about the tatoo
    HAHA..Exactly..That kinda shocked me..

Cool, indeed. Roll Tide!
    "Bryant can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can turn around and take your'n and beat his'n." -- Houston Oiler head coach Bum Phillips, a former player under Coach Bryant

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbough

Politics aside, that's gotta be cool talking to the POTUS on the phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. February 5th, 2013, 08:52 PM

Reason
    NO profanity

Sometimes the president is an extremely likable guy.

BamaNation All-American TIDEnGA's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I can't believe he knows about Foster! Really. There are some Alabama fans that don't even know about Rueben.

That was really neat. Ozzie is such a great ambasador for the U of A. It really was interesting that the President knew about Foster. Roll Tide!
    Bama 867-314-44 72.6% On the field

2012 SEC CHAMPIONS
    BACK TO BACK NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

BamaNation All-SEC

My only gripe is that he called us the Crimson. He's had our team up there 3 out of the past 4 years. We are not Harvard. We are the Crimson Tide! Since he's more of a basketball follower, I guess I'll let it slide. I doubt you'll see him call North Carolina the Tar.

BamaNation First Team RollinTider1335's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbaugh..

Quote Originally Posted by GP for Bama View Post
    That was really neat. Ozzie is such a great ambasador for the U of A. It really was interesting that the President knew about Foster. Roll Tide!
    Yeah, he keeps up with Bama about as much as his skeet shooting technique. Political ploy is all. Some gopher prepped him before I'm sure.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamainBoston's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDEnGA View Post
    I can't believe he knows about Foster! Really. There are some Alabama fans that don't even know about Rueben.
    Guys, he has a whole team of people devoted to prepping him on trivia. I did the same thing for Romney when he was on Finebaum's show.